• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Gurifisu

Gurifisu
1 week ago#261
redjoekido posted...
They are going to delay it again and again and again like with FFXV and it's going to come out like FFXV
The game won't get a sequel and the rest of the story will be supplemented with an anime, CG movie, patched in story, and dlc episodes only to still never be finished?
I love rice
https://imgur.com/tFSzxze

User Info: TG_Wolf

TG_Wolf
1 week ago#262
Good.

Now if they can just keep doing that until it never comes out, something in the world will have been done correctly.
[Furry and Proud of it ^_^] AUTMAFRWGTDTBT
Official: Wolf of Everything, Madara Uchiha, Muu of UNSR/4, Saberwulf of KI and Cyber Smoke of the MKXL.

User Info: BazzaPersonal

BazzaPersonal
1 week ago#263
This is just standard Square Enix procedures, nothing to see here.

TG_Wolf posted...
Good.

Now if they can just keep doing that until it never comes out, something in the world will have been done correctly.

Gee, how’d they hurt you?
BREATHE
https://imgur.com/gallery/j0Ef4sK

User Info: omgseal

omgseal
1 week ago#264
good job square. condemn your release to death. also f***ing sucks because mana remake comes out then.
"Dost thou love me? But thou must!"

User Info: knuckles05

knuckles05
1 week ago#265
this is a pretty bad date to release it. In Australia Everything is closed on Good Friday. So basically we have to wait until after friday, hope for a late night release on the 9th, or get it digitally if we want to play it on release day.
(message deleted)

User Info: Jesse_Faden

Jesse_Faden
1 week ago#267
Well that sucks. Now all my pre orders are coming in the same month, if they don't get delayed as well
ff7r
Re3r
cyberpunk
"Fair warning: this is gonna be weirder than usual."-Jesse Faden.

User Info: Laowai

Laowai
1 week ago#268
Jesse_Faden posted...
Well that sucks. Now all my pre orders are coming in the same month, if they don't get delayed as well
ff7r
Re3r
cyberpunk

Honestly it is probably best just to cancel one of them. Keep FF7 and get rid of either RE3 or Cyberpunk for now. I doubt most people have the time to play all 3 in that month but hey if you do that is great. I'm personally thinking about just waiting on RE3 since it will be a shorter game.

User Info: Hardgainer08

Hardgainer08
1 week ago#269
I would say if your money and/or time is limited, buy the one least likely to go on sale first.

Then when you finish it, you might get lucky and the other ones might be on a sale, even if its only like $10 off.
WII U:H.G-0814 PSN: HG-10 3DS:4699 9242 3676
Gamefaqs Official Mario and Dr. Mario CH (Wii U)

User Info: ShiniChan

ShiniChan
1 week ago#270
Gurifisu posted...
The game won't get a sequel and the rest of the story will be supplemented with an anime, CG movie, patched in story, and dlc episodes only to still never be finished?
why does this sounds possible for current square enix lol
I've thought this too since the first announcement of the remake

episodic? real funny
fans expectation (specially fanboys) : sky high and beyond
Episode 1 : turns out your normal game with flaws. like any other games
haters : time to troll! especially gamefaqs, will be like FFXV board once again
Episode 2 : sales goes downhill
Episode 3 : SE not being responsible unlike life is strange 2. cancelled, novel and anime incoming

haters : happy time! time to troll some more
  • Post New Message