• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: profmaxhammer

profmaxhammer
1 week ago#21
DarcKage posted...
Who gives a s*** about Cyberpunk? It doesnt look that good.

The person you quoted does. And so do I, and millions of others. Are we not allowed to be excited for the game, sir?
The important thing is to be yourself...and of course, lose the accent.

User Info: Sonixs

Sonixs
1 week ago#22
We're all cool with it now because it's just a month. Then it gets delayed again, then again, then again.

User Info: Silver_Lynel

Silver_Lynel
1 week ago#23
Maybe it’s because I’m 34 and have patience and value quality a lot more than consumption but I view this as very good news. Of course ideally I’d rather hear they decided to delay it for a year and stretch part 1 all the way to Junon or something, but this is still a positive in my eyes.

User Info: ElBrutus

ElBrutus
1 week ago#24
profmaxhammer posted...
The person you quoted does. And so do I, and millions of others. Are we not allowed to be excited for the game, sir?
I do too give a s*** about Cyberpunk and actually prioritize it.
Top 5 jRPG's: Chrono Trigger (SNES), Grandia (PS1), Suikoden II (PS1), Dragon Quest V (SNES), Persona 5 (PS4)
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Toan

Toan
1 week ago#25
Well I went from 2 games in March and April to 4 games in April... f***
God promises to make something good out of the storms that bring devastation to your life.

User Info: 7656198

1 week ago#26
God dammit. It was in the perfect spot for me. Not its a week before 2077 and a week after RE3....Superb.
PSN: Snycher
Twitch @Snycherus & YouTube @Snycher

User Info: Silver_Lynel

Silver_Lynel
1 week ago#27
As for Cyberpunk, not into the first person or some of the other stuff I’ve seen, CD Projekt Red deserve the benefit of the doubt but I don’t think this will be the next Witcher 3.

User Info: Mystickay86

Mystickay86
1 week ago#28
Everyone owes leon an apology. Except me since I never doubted him.
"BROTHER NERO........IT"S OVAHHHH!!" ~ Broken Matt
"....you gotta trust your heart" ~ZZ

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
1 week ago#29
You think the leak had anything to do with this? This seriously f***s up my plans of playing this before Cyberpunk -_-

User Info: Toan

Toan
1 week ago#30
Mystickay86 posted...
Everyone owes leon an apology. Except me since I never doubted him.
Ugh now he's gonna act smug and prickish
God promises to make something good out of the storms that bring devastation to your life.
  • Post New Message