• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Dagger32

Dagger32
3 days ago#11
Official word:

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/2/3/8/AAZ8YAAAAG5O.jpg
Can you Photoshop your life with better decisions?
PSN: Dagger_32

User Info: synbios1978

synbios1978
3 days ago#12
So, Final Fantasy VII Remake and Cyberpunk 2077 are releasing less than a week apart. WOW
Synbios1978
Peace, Love, & Recycle

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
3 days ago#13
Wouldn't be Square without delays, I guess. I'd personally delay it further, competing directly with Cyberpunk like that isn't good for either game.

LOL WHO WANTS TO GUESS IF THE DEMO REALLY IS COMING OUT ON 3/3?! The mistake wasn't that it was releasing alongside the game, it was that it was releasing 03/03 and the game wasn't lmao
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: anyasok

anyasok
3 days ago#14
synbios1978 posted...
So, Final Fantasy VII Remake and Cyberpunk 2077 are releasing less than a week apart. WOW
I dont think Cyberpunk will be a good game either. I think the tilt away from Witcher and to first person perspective is a bad idea. Plus it will also get delayed i bet.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: profmaxhammer

profmaxhammer
3 days ago#15
Not a major deal, but a little bummed because now the three games on my radar release mad close to each other (RE3, FF7, Cyberpunk). Between work and fam its gonna take a lot longer than a couple weeks to finish each one, so im gonna develop a little backlog, o well, its just games
The important thing is to be yourself...and of course, lose the accent.

User Info: GENERALJA0

GENERALJA0
3 days ago#16
Dagger32 posted...
Official word:

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/2/3/8/AAZ8YAAAAG5O.jpg

I'm curious of what a delay of 1 month let's them accomplish that they couldn't get done by the initial release date...
^^^ Above statements are my opinions and mine alone...

User Info: khain37

khain37
3 days ago#17
GENERALJA0 posted...
I'm curious of what a delay of 1 month let's them accomplish that they couldn't get done by the initial release date...

Honestly, no idea. Some additional patch work I guess.

This is a shame. I was looking forward to the early March release date. Going to be a lot less free time to dedicate to this now.
FFRK RW:
Main: Tyro (lvl 99) God Wall - FCv2; Alt: Auron USB - Syzo

User Info: didierre

didierre
3 days ago#18
GENERALJA0 posted...

They're either lying or the game is a buggy mess.

Releasing this so close to Cyberpunk is a terrible idea so expect another delay.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Azaret

Azaret
3 days ago#19
GENERALJA0 posted...

They might have wanted it out of this fiscal year for whatever reason. All I know is - they definitely knew this sooner, so they should have let people know sooner.

User Info: DarcKage

DarcKage
3 days ago#20
synbios1978 posted...

Who gives a s*** about Cyberpunk? It doesnt look that good.
3DS FC: 2578-4335-5034
  • Post New Message