• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. ADVENT CHILDREN & CRISIS CORE stuff (characters & costumes) must make it

User Info: GiGAHEARTMAN

GiGAHEARTMAN
1 month ago#1
Or else whats the point of those two?

Plus, who doesnt wanna ride Fenrir thru the open world while fighting Kadaj? Also I dont know who the red costume guy in Crisis Core but he seems a good fit to fight using Vincent.

More importantly I wanna use Clouds custom swords & upgraded Omni Slash he used to Sephiroth in Advent.

Thoughts on this FFans.

*~*

User Info: ElBrutus

ElBrutus
1 month ago#2
No. Just no.
Top 5 jRPG's: Chrono Trigger (SNES), Grandia (PS1), Suikoden II (PS1), Dragon Quest V (SNES), Persona 5 (PS4)

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
1 month ago#3
I love Genesis and wouldn’t mind him as a dlc bonus fighter for the arena or something, but overall nothing from AC should be in this since it’s only part one of the remake and AC stuff shouldn’t be involved in any parts. Cloud doesn’t make Fenrir or the fusion sword until after meteorfall.

As cosmetic dlc stuff throw in whatever. Story content wise nah.

CC stuff I imagine will be in story wise, but altered to fit remakes continuity over the originals.

But ultimately none of the comp HAS to be in the remake, just some of it would be good to expand upon.

User Info: Okikurmi

Okikurmi
1 month ago#4
God i hope not. Can we just pretend they never happened?
I...am...Alexander. Tremble...before me... Worship...my greatness... I shall ascend to the heavens...

User Info: unitedinkilling

unitedinkilling
1 month ago#5
People hate it even though its canon.

sadly for them,Canon>their opinion.

User Info: MetalGearDogma

MetalGearDogma
1 month ago#6
I really really want the AC outfits for everyone.
And Clouds Shinra uniform from Crisis Core.
PSN: FF7_Lissy
Hunting big ass monsters while waiting for my FF7 Remake First Class Edition! Lets play and chat and have a good time \(*3*)/

User Info: Argonar_Alfaran

Argonar_Alfaran
1 month ago#7
Yes all of that must make it in (not necessarily all of it in the first part) and some of those are already confirmed to make it in.

Cloud's fusion sword ftw!

User Info: MancombSeepgood

MancombSeepgood
1 month ago#8
Almost everyone in charge of the remake has worked on Advent Children, and the leaked system text files show there's a DLC category for outfits, so Advent Children outfits are almost a given.

User Info: orah

orah
1 month ago#9
only cissnei should come out of CC. and she was in last order first anyways
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. ADVENT CHILDREN & CRISIS CORE stuff (characters & costumes) must make it
  • Topic Archived