• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Are you going to get the remake of Final Fantasy 7?

User Info: Leytorn

Leytorn
1 week ago#21
KarmelCHAOS posted...
Always nice to have a reminder that the 'no's are, as always, a vocal minority lol

I have no time for people who think their opinion equals fact. If you're one of these people, you'll quickly find yourself on my block list.

User Info: theraniel

theraniel
1 week ago#22
strife14467 posted...
I really want to play the remake, but not until I can play through the entire story without waiting for the next part, and also not until I can get the full story without having to pay the price of 3 or 4 games (assuming it will be released in 3 or 4 parts that is).

So you dont watch movie series or tv shows until they are finished/ended? Missing out on a lot then sadly.
Do, or do not. There is no "try".

User Info: throva

throva
1 week ago#23
ElBrutus posted...
Eventually, but not necessarily on day 1.

angles are among us
theraniel posted...
So you dont watch movie series or tv shows until they are finished/ended? Missing out on a lot then sadly.
How exactly is he missing out on anything if he plans on experiencing everything eventually?
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114

User Info: theraniel

theraniel
1 week ago#25
ClimhazzardZero posted...
How exactly is he missing out on anything if he plans on experiencing everything eventually?

He is missing out on it while it's current and new. As you say he will eventually, but I don't get why someone would do that. It would be like waiting from 1979 till 2019 to watch any of the Star Wars movies or waiting the three years it took to watch all LOTR movies etc.
Do, or do not. There is no "try".

User Info: MCMC625

MCMC625
1 week ago#26
only to see "kya ha ha" and "gya ha ha" in 4k
"shut up you two"
"Stardew valley 1.4 is the best update of all time." -D. Heinrich

User Info: Stochastician

Stochastician
1 week ago#27
I’m waiting until at least the PS5 comes out, if not longer

User Info: Kigalas

Kigalas
1 week ago#28
theraniel posted...

He is missing out on it while it's current and new. As you say he will eventually, but I don't get why someone would do that. It would be like waiting from 1979 till 2019 to watch any of the Star Wars movies or waiting the three years it took to watch all LOTR movies etc.

I’d much rather play the whole of something than play one part and be left waiting 9 months for the next part.
Playing: FFXII:TZA, FFV (Quadzerkers), GTA:VC, DQXI (4x), Theatrhythm FF:Curtain Call
Streaming on Twitch: FFXII:TZA, Rock Band 4

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
1 week ago#29
Kigalas posted...
I’d much rather play the whole of something than play one part and be left waiting 9 months for the next part.

This is exactly why I won't read a book series until all parts are out, I've been waiting 24 years to read Game of Thrones... even if they aren't planned as a series, they might be later...you never know.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Bflake77

Bflake77
1 week ago#30
I pre-ordered the deluxe edition the other day. This is probably my most anticipated game release this quarter so it was a pretty easy decision to drop the money.
XBL: BLMazarus
PSN: theENigmaShow
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Are you going to get the remake of Final Fantasy 7?
  • Post New Message