• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Are you going to get the remake of Final Fantasy 7?

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
1 week ago#11
1st class day 1 pre-order since about the minute the pre-orders went up (want that PAK).
Already bought and paid for.

User Info: strife14467

strife14467
1 week ago#13
I really want to play the remake, but not until I can play through the entire story without waiting for the next part, and also not until I can get the full story without having to pay the price of 3 or 4 games (assuming it will be released in 3 or 4 parts that is).

User Info: OtherVulpe

OtherVulpe
1 week ago#14
More than likely if the game winds up being good fun, however it's handled. But not on day one, because I want to see if that's the case.

User Info: theraniel

theraniel
1 week ago#15
Evan_Forever posted...
No chance because they split the game up into tiny little pieces

liar
Do, or do not. There is no "try".

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
1 week ago#16
Absolutely yes and at day 1
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."

User Info: WilliamDS

WilliamDS
1 week ago#17
Maybe for part 2/3, but I don't like the midgar section when I play FF7 so I might skip the first part
3DS Friend Code 2938-7140-9516; FFBE: 426,543,153; FFRK
KarmelCHAOS posted...
Always nice to have a reminder that the 'no's are, as always, a vocal minority lol
Who are also smarter than the vocal majority.

On topic, I plan on waiting until every part is released and it's all sold as a bundle for reduced price. Gives me a chance to see if the game is worth the wait, and save money as well as play many of the other games that are coming out this year that aren't split into separate parts.
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
(message deleted)

User Info: Opportunist

Opportunist
1 week ago#20
I must say your gimmick is quite unentertaining.
http://i.imgur.com/T4X9LTn.png
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Are you going to get the remake of Final Fantasy 7?
  • Post New Message