• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Will Tifa's panties be modeled?

User Info: Uncertainty

Uncertainty
1 month ago#1
Only thing I care about. What color will they be? I've been documenting video game panties since Shadow Hearts for the PS2, and the most common colors have been white and purple. I think they should be a light green, between mint and lime. FF7 had ladders, so presumably FF7 Technu will, too.

What is your favorite video game panty? Mine is still my first, Alice's from Shadow Hearts. That silky purple, and later (spoilers!) black silk fits her so well; she's cute and demure but secretly sensual and dark.

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
1 month ago#2
Definitely. It will have some text that reads "f*** off pervert"

Uncertainty
1 month ago#3
blitz_0623 posted...
Definitely. It will have some text that reads "f*** off pervert"

Unlikely. Why would there be swearing in a Teen-rated game? Besides, she's a prostitute-bartender living in an ultra-slum. She's used to and probably likes pervs, they pay well. Like gamers. Also, Square is a stylish company, they'd do something more like a tongue sticking out emoticon-like highly detailed sewn in design. Ora heart with a slash through it.

User Info: Greggbird33

Greggbird33
1 month ago#4
Uncertainty posted...
Besides, she's a prostitute-bartender l

Not even remotely close.

Uncertainty posted...
What is your favorite video game panty?

Seek help.
This guy are sick.

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
1 month ago#5
Uncertainty posted...
Why would there be swearing in a Teen-rated game?
I don't know. Ask Barrett

User Info: Litane

Litane
1 month ago#6
You do know that her design doesn't show any pantsu, right?
I've got the house all to myself, I've got the world all to myself.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 month ago#7
It all depends on whether we even make it to Kalm or not.
http://i.imgur.com/Li5f41Q.jpg http://i.imgur.com/gCSennC.jpg

Uncertainty
1 month ago#8
Greggbird33 posted...
Not even remotely close.

Seek help.

Sure she is. And Cloud's a schizophrenic wannabe SOLDIER with fey tendencies (not gay, fey. "Let's mosey!" a failed attempt at sounding cool by someone who isn't).

And why are you against panties? More into stockings? Most 3D games do model them; no less shameful to be into 'em than anime in general. (Xenosaga's even better if you're into both!)

User Info: KuraudoVIIR

KuraudoVIIR
1 month ago#9
Uncertainty posted...
Besides, she's a prostitute-bartender living in an ultra-slum. She's used to and probably likes pervs, they pay well.
Loll you just made anything you say or will ever say completely irrelevant.

Uncertainty
1 month ago#10
blitz_0623 posted...
I don't know. Ask Barrett
Ooh, good point. #^$! would be baller on some pantsu. But, still not 'swearing'. He implies vulgarity more than swears.

To Litane: It's a 3D game, how do you know it doesn't? Most 3D game's do model them, dev's go all out. Especially Japanese ones.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Will Tifa's panties be modeled?
  • Topic Archived