• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Seems like Jessie might be a possibility for Part 1 after all...

User Info: orah

orah
1 week ago#71
unitedinkilling posted...
imagine being this mad at CloudxAerith relationship,that you go off on unrelated topics
show evidence when i brought up anything of the like. i'll wait.

Litane posted...
You are way too into this shipping
how about you prove me wrong about the clear evidence on jessie being a love interest instead? want to try? go ahead.

as i said, all TC said is that he's glad she's getting the spotlight she deserves as a character and love interest and y'all losing your s***. who's the crazy shippers now?

User Info: Litane

Litane
1 week ago#72
orah posted...
show evidence when i brought up anything of the like. i'll wait.

how about you prove me wrong about the clear evidence on jessie being a love interest instead? want to try? go ahead.

as i said, all TC said is that he's glad she's getting the spotlight she deserves as a character and love interest and y'all losing your s***. who's the crazy shippers now?
I would orah but that would involve giving spoilers and I'm not doing that (and no, it's nothing to do with....how long she's in the game) Also there is no "evidence" whatever that means, we aren't a jury in the dock. Cloud gives a c***y, show off smirk. Reaching a little to say she's a "love interest" now. I'd say more like a fangirl.
I've got the house all to myself, I've got the world all to myself.
(message deleted)

orah
1 week ago#74
Litane posted...
Cloud gives a cocky, show off smirk
amongst other things.

Reaching a little to say she's a "love interest" now. I'd say more like a fangirl.
you know what you're 100% right. giving jessie all this screentime with cloud is just because S/E wants to show how good cloud's rejection skills are. we're all so blind

User Info: Litane

Litane
1 week ago#75
orah posted...

giving jessie all this screentime with cloud is just because S/E wants to show how good cloud's rejection skills are. we're all so blind
This post is amazing honestly. I'm saving it.
I've got the house all to myself, I've got the world all to myself.

User Info: JairusTLS

JairusTLS
1 week ago#76
"As a spoiler free note, having seen the leaks - idk what any shipper has to be mad about? The entire game/ script has not leaked. There's no telling what's going to happen between most of the characters in part one, there's literally just been a few snippets. It could easily go completely in the other direction from what they're expecting."
- Lex, administrator for thelifestream.net forums

It's far more than the smirk, Litane, but I guess you don't know how to read. And Kowalis, you're assuming that the Gold Saucer would be the only payoff in an affection system because that's how it was in the original game. But the remake can and likely will be different. Who's to say there might not be a similar event in Part 1 at some point probably not too long before the plate collapse? And even if there wasn't, payoffs come in more than one form.

We know that there will be a lot of choices we can make, and many choices-dependent scenes and events. So there's clearly room for an affection system within that, and a payoff event/moment can exist in Part 1 as well as each game in the series, not just one for the whole series. Player choice was part of the original in that who Cloud favored was in large part up to the player thanks to different outcomes at the Gold Saucer and different variations of the Highwind scene. The same thing could easily be a part of the remake, with Jessie included as a third possible option for Part 1.

"You have to let it all go. Fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind."
- Morpheus, The Matrix

"Forget all you know or think you know."
- The High Aldwin, Willow

"You must unlearn what you have learned."
- Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back
Final Fantasy VII: Lifestream - An Unofficial Novelization
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13341346/1/Final-Fantasy-VII-Lifestream
(edited 1 week ago)

orah
1 week ago#77
shut up you damn shipper, watching and coming to coherent thought on what S/E intends. watch it the RIGHT way, having your eyes completely closed. then you'll see the truth and how it's supposed to look.

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
1 week ago#78
Why all you Jessie fans sound so crazed and angry?

I mean, do you even know what you sound like...?

User Info: JairusTLS

JairusTLS
1 week ago#79
We haven't been crazed or angry. We've merely been responding to your arguments. Or your trolling, as it were. Try being berated just for having an unconventional idea, being ridiculed and derided for believing something others don't, and see how it feels. Then you might understand us a little better.
Final Fantasy VII: Lifestream - An Unofficial Novelization
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13341346/1/Final-Fantasy-VII-Lifestream

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
1 week ago#80
I’ve been conversing and telling you why it’s not a good idea (the romancing stuff) but you’re just not listening.

People have been explaining things to you, but you’re refusing to see reason.

It’s like Tifa having a crush on Cloud, but she’s flirting with Biggs on the side. That wouldn’t compel me to take Tifa’s crush seriously.

You guys are totally angry about people not seeing things your way. I mean look at the post before my one.

She’s not even real, so no need to go so worked up.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Seems like Jessie might be a possibility for Part 1 after all...
  • Post New Message