• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Seems like Jessie might be a possibility for Part 1 after all...

User Info: erAEISer

erAEISer
1 week ago#31
^^ no1curr
-Angela says hi.

User Info: orah

orah
1 week ago#32
paull7 posted...
I hope so cuz I'd take her over Tifa honestly. she actually has a personality and surprisingly she's hotter too.
she's really killing it at the most appealing contest. jessie might be my favorite FF gal next to dagger instead of tifa. she has the best personality of the three.

i was watching a different runthrough in 4K and i came across a new dialogue i hadn't seen of the two. cloud was talking about the lasers to jessie and when she said that she was going to run through them first, you heard cloud's concerned "wait!"' as she runs though. and as you go through the laser maze she cutely cheers you on (which proven later on, shows that cloud likes her compliments very well) which is just *chef kiss* i mean once you think about it jessie has the most facetime of any character besides cloud. that has to mean something. square is trying to tell you something here.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: JairusTLS

JairusTLS
1 week ago#33
Italian, that's not really much different from the original, and I knew what her fate would be. Why do people think I think SE would change it? It's everything that happens up to and including that moment that matters. it can be done in such a way as to allow at least a little something to brew between them while she's still around for it to happen.
Final Fantasy VII: Lifestream - An Unofficial Novelization
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13341346/1/Final-Fantasy-VII-Lifestream

User Info: Darth_Havok

Darth_Havok
1 week ago#34
I’d actually be cool with a Jessie and Cloud flirt/dating component, but it’s unlikely since well, we already know the story... I’m open to changes of the like. If Cloud and Jessie went on a date, sometime, then she dies, it would kindle his hatred for Shinra, get the ball rolling idk
XBOX GT: Guilty Griever
PSN: Darth-Griever
JairusTLS posted...
Nice try, Mancomb, but what's been leaked is what was baked into the demo's code when it was made. Stuff from throughout the game, sure, but not all of it. And it's likely to change between now and the time of release, and there are some dialogue leaks that have been shown to be completely false. So don't put too much stock in what you may have seen, as it's still very subject to change.
Alright. I'll leave you with this line. You can come back to me when the game releases and tell me what you think about the leak then.

'You owe me a pizza.'

User Info: JairusTLS

JairusTLS
1 week ago#36
Again, how do I know you're not just BSing us? What proof do we have that you're not just making it up, that you've actually seen the script? As I said, what was leaked was partial, not complete, from an earlier build, and is subject to change. Don't put much stock in it.
Final Fantasy VII: Lifestream - An Unofficial Novelization
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13341346/1/Final-Fantasy-VII-Lifestream

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
1 week ago#37
Might as well ship every female NPC with Cloud while you’re at it.

Things were better when this was kept between the main cast, since it enhanced the complexity between the relationships between Cloud, Aerith and Tifa.

Adding side characters into this just makes this more cumbersome and cheapens the dynamics between the aforementioned.
JairusTLS posted...
Again, how do I know you're not just BSing us? What proof do we have that you're not just making it up, that you've actually seen the script? As I said, what was leaked was partial, not complete, from an earlier build, and is subject to change. Don't put much stock in it.
It's 1.8 million characters worth of text.It's the entire story from beginning to end, with only the final few scenes of the last chapter missing. It's text for an entire game, including all the story dialogue, all the NPC dialogue and all the system text with full descriptions of everything in the game. Everything is 100% flawless. No spelling mistakes, no formatting mistakes, nothing. Everything fits completely with all the trailers and footage we've seen so far, not to mention the thousands of leaked images showing the full story, the side quests and images of the characters, key items and art.

It's a complete product. If it's not representative of the full game, then apparently they must have gone ahead and made two entirely separate remakes. What is more likely; the scripts that were leaked from an official source two months before release being legit, or them creating an entire game right down to the smallest finalized details and then throwing it out right before before release?

Anyway, here you go. Enjoy the read, and come back to this thread after we've all played through the game to tell me how it's not real.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFVIIRemake/comments/eiszuh/spoiler_containment_unit_abandon_all_hope_ye_who/fd7dyga?utm_source=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_vh-NIsj_U
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: orah

orah
1 week ago#39
MancombSeepgood posted...
It's 1.8 million characters worth of text.It's the entire story from beginning to end, with only the final few scenes of the last chapter missing. It's is the text for an entire game, including all the story dialogue, all the NPC dialogue and the system text. Everything is 100% flawless. No spelling mistakes, no formatting mistakes, nothing. Everything fits exactly with the trailers and footage we've seen so far, not to mention the thousands of leaked images showing the full story and the side quests. It's a complete product. If it's not representative of the full game, then apparently they must have gone ahead and made two entirely separate remakes. What is more likely; the scripts that were leaked from an official source two months before release being legit, or them creating an entire game right down to the smallest finalized details and then throwing it out a few months before release?

you do know that they change things as small as cloud's arms and eyes since E3 right. so he's not wrong on things like plots/dialogue is subject to change.

meteora88 posted...
Might as well ship every female NPC with Cloud while you’re at it.

at what? jessie is the first to make cloud smile and laugh, he genuinely shows concern to her, pays attention to her requests, is one of the few people he chooses to keep eye contact with....stop trying to act like this is some reach. she's clearly more of a love interest than before. stop blinding yourself
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
1 week ago#40
No need to get ultra defensive.

This is part of the reason I hate all this shipping nonsense to begin with. People get so needlessly touchy.

I can see what they’re doing with Jessie. I’m saying it’s unnecessary to begin with, not about it “being a reach.”

I even explained why I don’t like it.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Seems like Jessie might be a possibility for Part 1 after all...
  • Post New Message