• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Seems like Jessie might be a possibility for Part 1 after all...

User Info: JairusTLS

JairusTLS
1 week ago#21
DD, you didn't get that I wasn't talking about her being a third option for the entire series but just Part 1. Learn to read, please. I know what happens to her (in general). It's everything that comes before that which matters.

And orah, take what people here say with a grain of salt. DD could just be BS'ing, and even if he wasn't, what was in the leaks as far as screenshots was largely unfinished stuff, so things can and likely will change before the game's release.
Final Fantasy VII: Lifestream - An Unofficial Novelization
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13341346/1/Final-Fantasy-VII-Lifestream

User Info: orah

orah
1 week ago#22
honestly i think i may have overreacted since i'm in frantic mode over any even small sort of leaks. so i am sorry for acting in that way. but still a spoiler tag would be nice. not for me but for others

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 week ago#23
Gotta love that rookie user logic.
http://i.imgur.com/IG3iO3h.jpg

JairusTLS
1 week ago#24
And yet, Zack, you provide no counterargument. So your statement is meaningless.

One other thing, DD, which you might not have thought of. Even if you did see such a screenshot, it is only a screenshot and not actual video, and so it's possible that Tifa could go on ahead after that moment to give Cloud and Jessie a moment alone before the end if she's at all aware of the attraction between them.

User Info: paull7

paull7
1 week ago#25
I hope so cuz I'd take her over Tifa honestly. she actually has a personality and surprisingly she's hotter too.
JairusTLS posted...

One other thing, DD, which you might not have thought of. Even if you did see such a screenshot, it is only a screenshot and not actual video, and so it's possible that Tifa could go on ahead after that moment to give Cloud and Jessie a moment alone before the end if she's at all aware of the attraction between them.
Well you're not wrong, maybe. A lot of the screenshots aren't even spoilers to me since a lot of them have unfinished models, so they aren't even final IMO. I just mentioned Gold Saucer to give evidence that she CAN come back in Part 2 tho (and that is just speculation, not a spoiler).
Total sentence imposed is ten
(edited 1 week ago)

JairusTLS
1 week ago#27
While I'll admit her surviving the plate collapse is unlikely, I wouldn't mind seeing it happen, either. The old LTD could do with some shaking up, I think. But even if she's only a possible love interest for Part 1, that's enough for me. With the story of FFVII being told over multiple games, it allows the possibility of Cloud having a different love interest in each game:

Jessie -> Aerith -> Tifa

Though how they develop would obviously be different. And I don't know if SE is going this way or not. Also, love interest doesn't necessarily mean getting to the point of full-on romance, although it sometimes can. Just the presence of mutual attraction with a few tender moments or hints of possibilities can be enough if done right. Cloud realizing how Jessie feels about him during their goodbye in the pillar could be a strong moment for them, and as nice as he's been shown to be to her in the demo alone, I couldn't see him turning her away when and if he does find out.

Wouldn't necessarily entail a kiss—and I'd be really, really, really surprised if it did, though that would be a surefire way to set off the more extreme LTD followers, which SE might not mind doing just to stir things up a bit and add some fuel to the fire—but simply having him hold her for a minute, with a tender last exchange between them, would be a nice way to validate both her feelings and the concept of the pairing itself.

User Info: erAEISer

erAEISer
1 week ago#28
These Tifa stans are obnoxious,lol. Probably mad that Tifa is the most basic of all b****es.

paull7 posted...
I hope so cuz I'd take her over Tifa honestly. she actually has a personality and surprisingly she's hotter too.
Tifa so dry that the Sahara formed around her. Jessie 4 lyfe. She's so cute!
-Angela says hi.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: darkmaian23

darkmaian23
1 week ago#29
If we are getting an entire game with Midgard, I'd really like it if Jessie could be get more character development and spend time with Cloud. She was my favorite character during the slums portion and I was really upset when she died.

User Info: ItalianIdiot

ItalianIdiot
1 week ago#30
Spoiler alert from the leaks: She dies, flirting to the very end it seems.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Seems like Jessie might be a possibility for Part 1 after all...
  • Post New Message