• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Seems like Jessie might be a possibility for Part 1 after all...

User Info: JairusTLS

JairusTLS
1 week ago#11
Mancomb, that was a rumor that's since been proven false. It's not the entire game's dialogue. Just part of it.
Final Fantasy VII: Lifestream - An Unofficial Novelization
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13341346/1/Final-Fantasy-VII-Lifestream
(edited 1 week ago)
JairusTLS posted...
Mancomb, that was a rumor that's since been proven false. It's not the entire game's dialogue. Just part of it.
Oh, okay. My bad. It's not like I have the entire thing open right in front of me, and it's literally the entire story dialogue, all the system menu text and all the NPC banter dialogue.

User Info: bill114

bill114
1 week ago#13
Brocknoth posted...
Over analyzing/10. I have bad news for you TC but she still dies in the end. So all that conjecture you just wrote? Meaningless.

Edit - User level: Rookie User.

Nothing to see here folks.

At the end? That's being generous. She's dead at the halfway mark.

User Info: orah

orah
1 week ago#14
JairusTLS posted...

Aerith - blown off
Tifa - friend-zoned
Jessie - given a bashful smile

i support this post 100%. facts are facts, jessie wins 2020

Brocknoth posted...
Over analyzing/10. I have bad news for you TC but she still dies in the end. So all that conjecture you just wrote? Meaningless.

Edit - User level: Rookie User.

Nothing to see here folks.
don't people use that reason for aerith but people still believe their pretty pink dead princess still stands a chance? what makes jessie any different?

anyways i think i can see what you mean TC. before i saw anything i fully expected to be blasted with full power on the obnoxiousness of aerith but it seems that jessie is more of a focus, and when she dies then aerith will be, and when she dies then it will be the tifa endgame. either way its clear what they're doing with jessie and i absolutely adore it.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: JairusTLS

JairusTLS
1 week ago#15
Nice try, Mancomb, but what's been leaked is what was baked into the demo's code when it was made. Stuff from throughout the game, sure, but not all of it. And it's likely to change between now and the time of release, and there are some dialogue leaks that have been shown to be completely false. So don't put too much stock in what you may have seen, as it's still very subject to change.

And bill, you don't know the timing. You're only guessing based on how events happened in the original. But they aren't going to happen the same way in the remake. Remember that. This game is huge, and one of SE's stated goals from very early on was to explore and develop the AVALANCHE trio, and pushing the plate collapse back until later in the game to give us more time and interaction with them supports that goal.
Final Fantasy VII: Lifestream - An Unofficial Novelization
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13341346/1/Final-Fantasy-VII-Lifestream

User Info: Litane

Litane
1 week ago#16
orah posted...
i support this post 100%. facts are facts, jessie wins 2020

don't people use that reason for aerith but people still believe their pretty pink dead princess still stands a chance? what makes jessie any different?

anyways i think i can see what you mean TC. before i saw anything i fully expected to be blasted with full power on the obnoxiousness of aerith but it seems that jessie is more of a focus, and when she dies then aerith will be, and when she dies then it will be the tifa endgame. either way its clear what they're doing with jessie and i absolutely adore it.
I think if Jessie promised Cloud a date, started out with the highest number of "affection points", had a date scene and if Cloud was still talking about seeing her again at the end of the game then people would ship Cloud and Jessie too tbh.
I've got the house all to myself, I've got the world all to myself.
I have the image leaks and she dead during the Sector 7 plate. None of the final mission screenshots has her in it. The last screenshot in the files with Jessie in it is her literally dying in Cloud and Tifa’s arms. She can make a surprise comeback in Part 2 though (like she survived or something idk) since she has a bit of a backstory in this game now, especially concerning Gold Saucer.
Total sentence imposed is ten
(edited 1 week ago)

orah
1 week ago#18
Litane posted...
I think if Jessie promised Cloud a date, started out with the highest number of "affection points", had a date scene and if Cloud was still talking about seeing her again at the end of the game then people would ship Cloud and Jessie too tbh.
they already have "shipable" content in just the small amount i've seen but yes, i agree. but since she doesn't make it until then it seems S/E is doing all they can to make her more of a love interest than a side character that only appeared for 3 minutes.

Dimension Door posted...
I have the image leaks and she dead during the Sector 7 plate. None of the final mission screenshots has her in it. The last screenshot in the files with Jessie in it is her literally dying in Cloud and Tifa’s arms. She can make a surprise comeback in Part 2 though (like she survived or something idk) since she has a bit of a backstory in this game now, especially concerning Gold Saucer.
f***ing spoil that you selfish s***head, some people would like to be warned first, don't you agree?
orah posted...

f***ing spoil that you selfish s***head, some people would like to be warned first, don't you agree?
And what did I spoil exactly? I mentioned she dies during the Sector 7 plate which is in the original game. I didn’t even spoil her backstory.
Total sentence imposed is ten

orah
1 week ago#20
Dimension Door posted...
And what did I spoil exactly? I mentioned she dies during the Sector 7 plate which is in the original game. I didn’t even spoil her backstory.
talking about how she dies and where, who's holding her, those are unneeded details. and we all know she dies what's even the point of adding that to the conversation? so does aerith.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Seems like Jessie might be a possibility for Part 1 after all...
  • Post New Message