• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Why are there so many good titles in March >.<

User Info: Seraphie92

Seraphie92
1 week ago#1
Aside from FF VII, I'm looking at Nioh 2, Langrisser I & II, and P5 Royal Edition on PS4. On the Switch there are Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Animal Crossing. Why couldn't they space it out more?!

User Info: Snazzy21

Snazzy21
1 week ago#2
Because publishers are stupid and release all the major games at the same time. Then there is nothing until September when they all do the same thing again...
3DS Friend code 4613-7498-1738

User Info: dentedsky

dentedsky
1 week ago#3
true plus students are back at school at that time
i dunno what to put here

User Info: sevisan86

sevisan86
1 week ago#4
I was so happy when TLOU got delayed. I'm still undecided about Cyberpunk I never liked FPS games since the Heretic days, if it's confirmed you can't switch to third person I'll wait for at least 50% off before trying.

User Info: KuraudoVIIR

KuraudoVIIR
1 week ago#5
sevisan86 posted...
I was so happy when TLOU got delayed. I'm still undecided about Cyberpunk I never liked FPS games since the Heretic days, if it's confirmed you can't switch to third person I'll wait for at least 50% off before trying.
hahaha I love that.

User Info: silverden75

silverden75
1 week ago#6
ive been paying off most of them months ahead so i could get them all. right now i dont know if im more hyped for p5r or viir. thank goodness cyberpunks coming out in april.
just a normal hermit with an obsession with stories.

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
1 week ago#7
silverden75 posted...
ive been paying off most of them months ahead so i could get them all. right now i dont know if im more hyped for p5r or viir. thank goodness cyberpunks coming out in april.
P5S has me hyped now too, but that's not gonna come west for like 9 months =\.

User Info: silverden75

silverden75
1 week ago#8
Justicecho posted...

P5S has me hyped now too, but that's not gonna come west for like 9 months =\.

just checked and the release date for the usa is march 31 2020.
just a normal hermit with an obsession with stories.

User Info: iSelphy

iSelphy
1 week ago#9
I can't speak for the rest but March is the end of the school year in Japan. Actually it ends several weeks in but generally it's winding down around that time. Kids have more time to play games so that could be an argument for releasing FFVII in March.

User Info: dsaddict

dsaddict
1 week ago#10
Thankfully I just replayed Persona 5 so I can live without it for awhile.
"I look like a boss, I feel like a boss, I taste like a boss..." Max B
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Why are there so many good titles in March >.<
  • Post New Message