• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Rumor: FFVIIR delayed

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
6 days ago#241
unitedinkilling posted...
did people not see the tweet i linked? Maku said he'd see what SE would say soon about release...

why would he say so if he doesn't have insider info?

You misinterpreted that.

He’s speaking speculatively, he’s wondering what they’re going to say. Not that he’s going to ask them directly.

Go through his Twitter.

Nowhere in any of his posts does he talk from the perspective of a leaker. He speaks from the perspective of a fan wondering “what ifs” when it comes to games.

So TC was wrong right from the very beginning.

Maku ain’t no leaker.

(message deleted)

User Info: marko7

marko7
6 days ago#243
Ravus posted...
Stop embarrassing yourself. Just admit you were wrong to call me out.
Doesn't matter whether or not TC was right in saying this person was an insider - their speculation ended up being true. On top of that, they gave reasons for believing so and you have no grounds for coming in to the topic and outright insulting them if you don't agree.

Again, enough with the projection. Wise up and apologise to them, or you can continue being a giant baby. Your call.
Made you look

marko7
6 days ago#244
meteora88 posted...
Maku ain’t no leaker.
TC never said he was a leaker in his OP. He said he was hinting at something and gave reasons for why he believed they were an insider with previous events.

You really shouldn't be preaching about misinterpretation when you haven't even read the OP properly.
Made you look

meteora88
5 days ago#245
marko7 posted...
TC never said he was a leaker in his OP. He said he was hinting at something and gave reasons for why he believed they were an insider with previous events.

You really shouldn't be preaching about misinterpretation when you haven't even read the OP properly.

Maku isn’t an insider either.

Saying someone is an insider is similar to saying they’re intentionally leaking stuff with hints and whatnot.

marko7
5 days ago#246
meteora88 posted...
Maku isn’t an insider either.

Saying someone is an insider is similar to saying they’re intentionally leaking stuff with hints and whatnot.
And you can go ahead and argue that as much as you want - it's semantics at this point.

TC gave reasons for believing this by citing past events. You've given nothing other than "no they aren't" as far as I can tell from looking through this topic unless I missed something.

To be honest, I couldn't give a s*** either way. I was mostly just amused at the user's who came in here guns blazing who ended up making a mockery of themselves and still refuse to admit fault even after the confirmed delay.
Made you look

meteora88
5 days ago#247
marko7 posted...
And you can go ahead and argue that as much as you want - it's semantics at this point.

It is semantics and ultimately doesn’t even matter at the end, so I’m not sure why you brought that up to begin with.

Fact remains TC was wrong about Maku being an insider, and delay was a coincidence.

That’s all there is to it.

The ones apologising are being tools tbh since there’s nothing to apologise for.

marko7
5 days ago#248
meteora88 posted...
It is semantics and ultimately doesn’t even matter at the end, so I’m not sure why you brought that up to begin with.
Dude, you brought it up. You made it the basis of your argument. I highlighted the fact TC didn't actually refer to this person as a leaker and was giving reasons for what they said in the OP.

Fact remains TC was wrong about Maku being an insider
You keep saying this but have no definitive proof to say otherwise - you don't even have a series of events cited to support what you're saying like the TC did.

and delay was a coincidence.
Coincidence or not, the TC had reasons to speculate.

The ones apologising are being tools tbh since there’s nothing to apologise for.
Nah, gonna have to call bulls*** on that. People outright insulting the TC, or even saying they should be "laughed off the board" have been caught out being beyond pathetic. You seriously need to wise up and stop supporting that.

I used to think you were pretty level headed back on the XV board but my opinion of you has gone severely downhill since those days.
Made you look
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Mystickay86

Mystickay86
5 days ago#249
meteora88 posted...

Fact remains TC was wrong about Maku being an insider, and delay was a coincidence.

That’s all there is to it.

You got got.
"BROTHER NERO........IT"S OVAHHHH!!" ~ Broken Matt
"....you gotta trust your heart" ~ZZ
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Rumor: FFVIIR delayed
  • Post New Message