• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Rumor: FFVIIR delayed

User Info: Ravus

Ravus
1 week ago#231
marko7 posted...
A bit bitter that you made a complete fool of yourself? Lol.
Where? I only ever said - and i stand by it - that Maku is not a leaker. The only fool here is you.
I've been following Maku for years and i know for a fact that he is NOT an insider nor does he have access to such info.
I made a grand total of 1 post in page 1 in this thread, never denied this rumor, never said the game won't be delayed or anything like that yet you @ me? I don't remember who you are but you must be a s***poster that i have destroyed in the past, otherwise your actions don't make much sense.
"Being overconfident and being stupid are two sides of the same coin. I wonder which side you're on?"
(edited 1 week ago)
You know a stupid thing about the delay is that it puts it right next to Trials of Mana. Why do you want two of your remakes to release a week apart Square Enix, do you really want to gimp Trials sales -__-
What are you doing on computer? Go outside it's so beautifulll! Mrawww, c'mahhh!!

User Info: slmcknett

slmcknett
1 week ago#233
Oh man, this topic is fantastic.
http://i.imgur.com/1LrhmQE.jpg
Kari Wahlgren: "Guys, I just can't wrap my mouth around it."
zombie_basher13 posted...
You know a stupid thing about the delay is that it puts it right next to Trials of Mana. Why do you want two of your remakes to release a week apart Square Enix, do you really want to gimp Trials sales -__-
Thiiiiiis. Why dont nobody care about Trials of mana, man?
Total sentence imposed is ten
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
1 week ago#235
marko7 posted...
Oh did he? I didn't see it in this topic.

Haha yeah I tagged op and apologized in one of the delay topics

User Info: marko7

marko7
1 week ago#236
Ravus posted...
Where? I only ever said - and i stand by it - that Maku is not a leaker. The only fool here is you.
Do you stand by calling the TC a "lying little s***"?

I don't remember who you are but you must be a s***poster that i have destroyed in the past, otherwise your actions don't make much sense.
Lol you've never destroyed me in the past. And all this projecting you're doing is rather amusing tbh.

KarmelCHAOS posted...
Haha yeah I tagged op and apologized in one of the delay topics
Ah fair enough man. I didn't realise so apologies for tagging you. I respect that 👍
Made you look

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
1 week ago#237
I think people are incorrectly making the connection that Maku (the twitter account referenced in the OP) is a leaker.

It’s a coincidence people.

Maku is not a known leaker.

Fans speculating, and some of that speculation or musing turning out to be true, can happen.

Overall, TC is still incorrect that Maku leaked the delay, because Maku leaked nothing of the sort.

User Info: Rahsiel30

Rahsiel30
1 week ago#238
Doom, tlou2 and ff7 delayed. Will definitely happen to cyberpunk as well.

User Info: Ravus

Ravus
1 week ago#239
marko7 posted...
Do you stand by calling the TC a "lying little s***"?
Of course
leonboutas posted...
So, the SE insider Miraculous Maku

Right here, TC is lying through his teeth. You might have missed it despite me repeating it TWICE so far but all i've been arguing and denying from the start is the claim that the twitter user called Maku is a leaker/insider. I never cared nor do i care about the game being delayed and never cared whether this was a false or real "leak".

Stop embarrassing yourself. Just admit you were wrong to call me out.
"Being overconfident and being stupid are two sides of the same coin. I wonder which side you're on?"
(edited 1 week ago)
did people not see the tweet i linked? Maku said he'd see what SE would say soon about release...

why would he say so if he doesn't have insider info?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Rumor: FFVIIR delayed
  • Post New Message