• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Rumor: FFVIIR delayed

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
1 week ago#221
blitz_0623 posted...
lol if he's done this before which he apparently has, then it's just his way of hinting and leaking instead of the usual "I heard" or "My sources tell me".

My point is that he didnt use even any expression that would indicate a proper hint without exposing himself, he could have easily done so without any problem instead his post is nothing like that.
Many other people said that this game would have been delayed, even before that dude, and i doubt all those people have an actual source too.
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: marko7

marko7
1 week ago#222
MalakTawus posted...
My point is that he didnt use even any expression that would indicate a proper hint without exposing himself, he could have easily done so without any problem instead his post is nothing like that.
Many other people said that this game would have been delayed, even before that dude, and i doubt all those people have an actual source too.
Lol
Made you look

User Info: YHWH_Saves

YHWH_Saves
1 week ago#223
Mystickay86 posted...
*Coughs*. Nope.
@YHWH_Saves
So. We are all losers. No winners here today. Only weiners.
"Man will not live off of bread alone, but by every word proceeding through the mouth of God." "You are not able to serve God and wealth.".

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
1 week ago#224
Litane posted...
I still don't think the guy who made the tweet was hinting at a delay. He seemed to think it was still coming out in march. This is SE though, they delay everything now.

gessekai posted...
What’s weird is that TC was right, but the Twitter dude isn’t even a leaker. He’s just a fan.

User Info: Ravus

Ravus
1 week ago#225
marko7 posted...
Lol
Maku is absolutely not an insider, he has nothing to do with the actual industry. It is more likely that TC himself got some hint or info by someone and this thread was his way of sharing the info to the public without getting into trouble, which would explain why the tweet in the opening post had no implications of a delay and why TC somehow was convinced a delay would be announced soon. Maku was TC's scapegoat.

The fact you @ at people to rub this in only exposes you for the s***poster you are.
"Being overconfident and being stupid are two sides of the same coin. I wonder which side you're on?"
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
1 week ago#226
Ravus posted...
Maku is absolutely not an insider, he has nothing to do with the actual industry.

You’re right. He’s not. He’s just a fan. That won’t stop people from believing he’s a leaker though.

User Info: ActualGameDev

ActualGameDev
1 week ago#227
this thread is making for some really fun tags on my side :D :D :D
This topic is beautiful. I hope it is preserved forever.

User Info: marko7

marko7
1 week ago#229
Ravus posted...
The fact you @ at people to rub this in only exposes you for the s***poster you are.
A bit bitter that you made a complete fool of yourself? Lol.
Made you look

User Info: SaintAkira7

SaintAkira7
1 week ago#230
SaintAkira7 posted...
This isn't even a rumor. This is a hypothetical put forth by a dude that apparently lives on Twitter. Dude's got no inside info; he's a super fan. That's it.

If there was a delay, they wouldn't push it back to release in that window of death either. "To recoup lost sales cause leaks"? Gtfo, they'd sell even less just due to competition. Don't come at me with Steam port either. That s*** is a ways off, and one month wouldn't be nearly enough time to get a port ready that they haven't been aiming to release for another year.

BS of the lowest quality.

Quoting myself to say I'm wrong, and TC was right. Though I absolutely stand by saying this is a mistake to release into this window, and that it's got nothing to do with Steam port. Just...f*** SE, you've had all this time, the story is already written, you don't have to reinvent the wheel here. This shouldn't be this hard.

I'm hype as f*** for this game, make no mistake. But I've seen so many posts poo-pooing and hand-waving away Cyberpunk 2077, like releasing 6 days before isn't a big deal. It is.

All I can say, is this had better be worth it, in terms of game quality; which is the stated purpose of the delay (rather than pushing it back to land in a certain fiscal quarter timeframe).

Eta: Again, you were right, TC.
PSN: SaintAkira42
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/18491169/
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Rumor: FFVIIR delayed
  • Post New Message