• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Rumor: FFVIIR delayed

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
1 week ago#211
marko7 posted...
@Ravus
@MalakTawus
@Toan
@KarmelCHAOS

Your crow has been served. Eat it while it's hot ;)

I stand by what i said, imo he wasnt hinting at any delay with his post and the fact that a delay happened doesnt change anything.
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."

User Info: Magoichi

Magoichi
1 week ago#212
A fan that probably knows someone working in marketing or whatever. Which can technically be a leaker. Others are suggesting this isn't the first time, so that kinda seals the deal.

The OP also mentioned previous instances but didn't provide proof; that extra effort might've avoided this whole s***show!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: holyknight14

holyknight14
1 week ago#213
MalakTawus posted...
I stand by what i said, imo he wasnt hinting at any delay with his post and the fact that a delay happened doesnt change anything.
Nice try
If FF7R is really coming out in april I will probably skip RE3. Im really starting to get franchise fatigue from Resident Evil anyway.

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
1 week ago#215
MalakTawus posted...
lol if he's done this before which he apparently has, then it's just his way of hinting and leaking instead of the usual "I heard" or "My sources tell me".

User Info: marko7

marko7
1 week ago#216
MalakTawus posted...
Lol
Made you look

User Info: Mystickay86

Mystickay86
1 week ago#217
MalakTawus posted...

You got got.
"BROTHER NERO........IT"S OVAHHHH!!" ~ Broken Matt
"....you gotta trust your heart" ~ZZ

Mystickay86
1 week ago#218
YHWH_Saves posted...
Pretty much debunked.

*Coughs*. Nope.
@YHWH_Saves

Mystickay86
1 week ago#219
coldramentpm posted...
This is the most egregious fear-mongering I have seen in a long time. This guy isn’t remotely credible and for anyone to think any company could - or WOULD pull some nonsense like this less than 2 months from release is completely mental. How could someone push this garbage?

Bruh.

@coldramentpm

User Info: Chosen360

Chosen360
1 week ago#220
Fans once again forcing devs to delay for no reason
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Rumor: FFVIIR delayed
  • Post New Message