• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Rumor: FFVIIR delayed

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
1 week ago#21
I follow Maku on twitter and see some of his stuff, not all.

He’s not a leaker. He’s just a fan.

He’a never been referred to as a leaker from what I know.

Nothing he’s saying is written from the perspective of a leaker.

User Info: Ravus

Ravus
1 week ago#22
He is not a SE insider you lying little s***. He is just a popular FF twitter account.
"Being overconfident and being stupid are two sides of the same coin. I wonder which side you're on?"
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: KuraudoVIIR

KuraudoVIIR
1 week ago#23
leonboutas posted...
I guess that you don't have brain because you never actually saw it with your own eyes then?
What in the s*** are you even saying ?
I don't know why your attacking me but are you mad about something ? Because you are mad, it really seem you want people to believe you, its starting to sound like a troll topic. I don't think I offended you but If I did sure don't give a s***
BTW if you wanted to make your case, it would be a lot easier if you just came here to drop your thought, why would you start insulting people for not believing rumors that are not even yours? Why are you so mad ? What's the matter bro tell me what's going on come on.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
1 week ago#24
leonboutas posted...
Well they made a 1-year exclusive deal but this was before the leak. In every contract there are some clauses and i believe having a demo of a yet to be released game accessed by anyone with a simple internet connection is a good reason to break the contract. But as i said, the Steam version rumor doesn't come from Miraculous Maku but from a less credible source so maybe it isn't true.

The delay rumor though is 99% happening...
That would be a very specific clause that I seriously doubt would be in the contract. That steam rumour because loss of sales also sounds really faulty. I’m sure they lost some pre-orders, but I doubt it was any significant amount. Not like they are planning on swindling people (especialy since they are making multiple parts) so they’re still going to be expecting word of mouth and increased interest and sales once the game releases rather than a net grab day 1 and massive fall off from day2 on.

Basically IF there is a delay I seriously doubt rushing to make a steam port would be the reason.

User Info: Lone_Dino

Lone_Dino
1 week ago#25
I'm fine with it if it means Red is playable.
Your eyes deceive you, An illusion fools you all...
Rumor has come out, does FF7R is delay?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWMMBWTxkyE

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
1 week ago#27
Lone_Dino posted...
I'm fine with it if it means Red is playable.
Nah, they're just doing it to punish the 10 people who leaked stuff...lol

User Info: shortstackk

shortstackk
1 week ago#28
Well see if we get news next week
Recording to logbook

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
1 week ago#29
Also this was pretty much why I said it was weird that Gamespot somehow got the scoop over every other gaming site/magazine/whatever on the demo:

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/1/0/7/AAcznhAAAGX7.jpg

User Info: KuraudoVIIR

KuraudoVIIR
1 week ago#30
Master_Norris69 posted...
Rumor has come out, does FF7R is delay?
Nah seem like a troll attempt, TC seem overly agitated and desperately trying to make his case here.
Rumor are rumor until they are proven or addressed so no need to worry right about now.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Rumor: FFVIIR delayed
  • Post New Message