• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Thoughts on the possibility of the game being a launch PS+ free game for PS5?

User Info: TalkNoJutsu

TalkNoJutsu
1 month ago#11
wvnative03 posted...
It might get remastered but it won't be free
Nope won't be free. Will be $60 again for PS5
All about them 90's JRPGs and anime, Fam! Chrono Trigger for GOAT

User Info: Hardgainer08

Hardgainer08
1 month ago#12
I can see them making this a plus game 4 to 5 years after all parts are finished.

Probably just the 1st part to reel you in though.
WII U:H.G-0814 PSN: HG-10 3DS:4699 9242 3676
Gamefaqs Official Mario and Dr. Mario CH (Wii U)

User Info: TalkNoJutsu

TalkNoJutsu
1 month ago#13
Hardgainer08 posted...
I can see them making this a plus game 4 to 5 years after all parts are finished.

Probably just the 1st part to reel you in though.
Probably this. Though maybe somewhat sooner, if PS5 somehow ends up falling behind Xbox Series X then VII Remake Part 1 for PS+ free game could be something they try if somehow it ends up having an Xbox One style bad launch.

FFVII was the system seller back in the day for PlayStation 1 so they could try to repeat it for VIIR on PS5. Though I'm doubtful that PS5 will fall behind and I can't currently imagine any plausible scenario where PS5 will get an Xbone level bad launch.
All about them 90's JRPGs and anime, Fam! Chrono Trigger for GOAT

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
1 month ago#14
I dont see how some people can be confident about this, considering that not even a single FF was ever included in the ps+ list even years later......actually im not even sure if a SE in general made into that list, just saying...... (⊙_⊙)?
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."

User Info: Hardgainer08

Hardgainer08
1 month ago#15
MalakTawus posted...
I dont see how some people can be confident about this, considering that not even a single FF was ever included in the ps+ list even years later......actually im not even sure if a SE in general made into that list, just saying...... (⊙_⊙)?

That's a good point, didn't think of that. The closet they probably ever came was making Dissidia NT free to play.
WII U:H.G-0814 PSN: HG-10 3DS:4699 9242 3676
Gamefaqs Official Mario and Dr. Mario CH (Wii U)

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
1 month ago#16
Hardgainer08 posted...
That's a good point, didn't think of that. The closet they probably ever came was making Dissidia NT free to play.
And that’s likely only because it’s using rhe same game model as DoA.

User Info: Magoichi

Magoichi
1 month ago#17
I don't believe they've ever put a single FF game on there, I doubt they'll start now.

User Info: SaintAkira7

SaintAkira7
1 month ago#18
Magoichi posted...
I don't believe they've ever put a single FF game on there, I doubt they'll start now.

This.

The only SE property I can think of that's been "free" on PS+ is Just Cause 3, and SE just publishes Just Cause, nothing to do with development.
PSN: SaintAkira42
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/18491169/
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Thoughts on the possibility of the game being a launch PS+ free game for PS5?
  • Topic Archived