• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Thoughts on the possibility of the game being a launch PS+ free game for PS5?

User Info: Funny2never

Funny2never
1 month ago#1
Just wondering if anyone thinks that this (or a PS5 version) could potentially be offered as one of the first free PS5 games through PS+. I think it could be used as a good game to show off the capabilities of the PS5 without it just being a completely brand new game, but at the same time I could see it not being used because it would still be less than a year old by the time PS5 will supposedly release.
You thought it was Zoroark, but it was I, DIttO!

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 month ago#2
In the ninth circle of Hell maybe..
http://i.imgur.com/BewfGtu.jpg

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
1 month ago#3
Doubtful for launch. PS5 comes out less than a year after the game drops. Maybe in two years before part two drops it’ll be free on PS+ but doubtful before that.

User Info: Omegawoof

Omegawoof
1 month ago#4
I don't think it will be free but I do expect a PS5 Game of the Year Edition of the game which will include all DLC and potentially a fifth playable party member.

Nanaki Fan.

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
1 month ago#5
I highly, highly, highly doubt it. A AAA game going free in less than a year? No way.

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
1 month ago#6
Never gonna happen.
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."

User Info: RPG maniac87

RPG maniac87
1 month ago#7
We may get a FF7 Remake complete collection on the PS6.
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. -Anais Nin

User Info: TalkNoJutsu

TalkNoJutsu
1 month ago#8
I expect eventually a bundled version for PS5 to buy all parts. Probably will be a limited edition VIIR PS5
All about them 90's JRPGs and anime, Fam! Chrono Trigger for GOAT

User Info: wvnative03

wvnative03
1 month ago#9
It might get remastered but it won't be free
I am an expert regarding the PS3 console, feel free to ask me anything regarding hardware/software or just how certain things work.

User Info: khain37

khain37
1 month ago#10
KarmelCHAOS posted...
I highly, highly, highly doubt it. A AAA game going free in less than a year? No way.

Way to close to original launch. Maybe eventually a few years down the line they can use Part 1 as a free gateway to get people to purchase the complete edition or future parts.
FFRK RW:
Main: Tyro (lvl 99) God Wall - FCv2; Alt: Auron USB - Syzo
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Thoughts on the possibility of the game being a launch PS+ free game for PS5?
  • Topic Archived