• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. POLL: would you rather have FF VII Remake or....

User Info: username0

username0
1 month ago#31
Justicecho posted...
Mostly I assume KH4 or whatever the new saga is could be based on Yozora and his bros rather than continuing with Sora and them. KH3 was supposed to be the end of the xenohort saga and that all tied directly to Sora, Riku and Kairi. Would be nice to drop them and move on to new characters.

I dont know, thats a pretty big gamble, replacing several nostalgic characters with these new ones that no one knows nothing about.

I think its more likely that Nomura is doing what he normally does, creating an original world that he can use as one of the main locations where the plot happens, you can see that with Destiny Islands, Radiant Garden, Traverse Town, The World that Never Was, Keyblade Graveyard, Land Of Departure, etc....

And considering how some of these worlds and/or characters associated with these worlds have had their plots concluded, its pretty safe to assume that Nomura had to create something brand new in order to use as setup for the next game, which is where Verum Rex comes. At least thats what I believe.

User Info: TrueBURP

TrueBURP
1 month ago#32
In reality, none. I'd rather just have an original FFXVI. Maybe inspired by that d Agni clip, I always liked the world it hinted at, but not necessarily.

But out of those two, I'll pick FFVII, yeah.
SCREAM POETRY...

User Info: Jeannie13

Jeannie13
4 weeks ago#33
Both Dragon Quest XII and Final Fantasy XVI needs to have a sole female lead or a character creation system to catch my attention.
https://twitch.tv/jeannielove
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. POLL: would you rather have FF VII Remake or....
  • Topic Archived