• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Most underrated Final Fantasy game

User Info: Okikurmi

Okikurmi
1 month ago#71
11. Its on par with the ps1 games for story.
I...am...Alexander. Tremble...before me... Worship...my greatness... I shall ascend to the heavens...

User Info: s_dubs

s_dubs
1 month ago#72
It's XIII. It's not even so much that it's an outstanding game and deserves praise, but it certainly doesn't deserve the sheer amount of unabashed hate that it gets. People act like it's the worst game ever made and that if you play it then you also agree Hitler did nothing wrong. When it's simply...just OK. I mean, I get it. People don't want games in their favorite series to just be OK. But no need to have an aneurism over it either. It's the same thing that's happening to Pokemon Sword/Shield. People are losing their s*** over them, and saying the series is dead now and blah blah blah. Shut the f*** up. They're fine.
psn: http://psnprofiles.com/smward87
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1820490/

User Info: Sighto

Sighto
1 month ago#73
FFXI. Many didn't even give it a chance but it has one of the best stories and soundtracks in the series.
"You know what? Heroes get the raisins. And they choose the path."

User Info: Crazy_Cobalion

Crazy_Cobalion
1 month ago#74
Smiffwilm posted...
FFVII. Really underestimated game.
Ya
Jesus is God incarnate.

User Info: KSA_ZACK

KSA_ZACK
1 month ago#75
s_dubs posted...
It's XIII. It's not even so much that it's an outstanding game and deserves praise, but it certainly doesn't deserve the sheer amount of unabashed hate that it gets. People act like it's the worst game ever made and that if you play it then you also agree Hitler did nothing wrong. When it's simply...just OK. I mean, I get it. People don't want games in their favorite series to just be OK. But no need to have an aneurism over it either. It's the same thing that's happening to Pokemon Sword/Shield. People are losing their s*** over them, and saying the series is dead now and blah blah blah. Shut the f*** up. They're fine.
Agreed, the amount of hate XIII gets is excessively and unwarrantedly exaggerated. It's a decent game at worst, not remarkably good, but not remarkably bad either.
For someone like me who played every mainline title, XIII was an enjoyable experience.
''In the end...The future refused to change.''

User Info: ItalianIdiot

ItalianIdiot
1 month ago#76
Why is there no IV?

Going to have to go with VIII, then.

User Info: TenchiHawkwing

TenchiHawkwing
1 month ago#77
XII for sure.
DD: DA (PS4)
PSN: HiouZetsuenshou, Pawn: Alexandra, Lv. 93 Ranger.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Most underrated Final Fantasy game
  • Topic Archived