• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. What if people over-level like crazy before the next part of the game?

User Info: resolution_evil

resolution_evil
1 month ago#1
I was thinking about this. Perhaps they will make the level cap in this game kind of low because what if people play this game to death before the second part comes out and they've leveled everyone to 99? Then they'll be way overpowered in the next part.

Also, realistically how long until the next part? 2022? 2023? Isn't that too big of a gap and causing the story to lose momentum? And why is this called Final Fantasy VII Remake and not "Final Fantasy VII: Remake Part One" or "Remake: Midgar" or something?

User Info: Brocknoth

Brocknoth
1 month ago#2
I would imagine that each game will either have a level cap OR you start from a fixed level in each new vol. Of course that's just speculation and it's information we currently don't have.
"You don't scare me. I play Touhou."
~ http://www.backloggery.com/brocknoth ~

User Info: GodinMinaar

GodinMinaar
1 month ago#3
Eventually we would start over from the beginning anyway.. So what if some of us are overpowered? Some of us aim for that kind of march anyway.
I hope they make remake so large that I can spend fifty years strolling through it

User Info: spccew

spccew
1 month ago#4
$5 bet on someone reaching max level day one.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 month ago#5
No s***?
http://i.imgur.com/2Vfoy05.png http://i.imgur.com/qLR5Shz.jpg

User Info: Omegawoof

Omegawoof
1 month ago#6
I am under the impression that each game will set you back to lvl 1 like Sora did in each Kingdom Heart entry.

It won't be like the .Hack series I presume.
WHERE IS RED XIII SQUARE?
GIVE ME MY NANAKI TRAILER ALREADY!!!

User Info: Lewkis

Lewkis
1 month ago#7
Because it isn't going to be "parts" (as in Back to the Future part 1-3 etc). Each game is going to be its own installment.
Switch Friend Code: SW-2501-1996-2605

User Info: resolution_evil

resolution_evil
1 month ago#8
Lewkis posted...
Because it isn't going to be "parts" (as in Back to the Future part 1-3 etc). Each game is going to be its own installment.

Well in that case the title doesn't make any sense. I know this was kind of discussed in the other thread, but it's really confusing.

User Info: dsaddict

dsaddict
1 month ago#9
If this game had a superboss they'll overlevel either way.
"I look like a boss, I feel like a boss, I taste like a boss..." Max B

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
1 month ago#10
The next game will start at level 101
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. What if people over-level like crazy before the next part of the game?
  • Topic Archived