• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. PSA Watchmen of Fate

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
1 month ago#51
madmatt posted...
@FlameMagician

Learn to read. I said the original concept was totally different. Is this really that hard to understand for you? Lol sad
You literally wrote:

“To stop the continuance of misinformation I would like to inform you all that the watchmen of fate are not a scrapped concept from og ff7.

They were derived from a early game script that involved being stalked by floating pieces of jenova cloaked in robes...”

Meaning they were influenced by a scrapped concept from og ffvii. I figured what you were intending to say but the way you wrote it basically says “They’re not from scrapped content, they’re based on scrapped content.” Heh.

User Info: DanielsonsXe

DanielsonsXe
1 month ago#52
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
Tolerable.
You're right. The endless "Breast nerf" topics were so much better. We need to get back to the days when the only things being discussed on this board were Tifa's twins.
PSN: NinjaLeonhart

User Info: BrightShield786

BrightShield786
1 month ago#53
madmatt posted...
@BrightShield786 no I see your point. But your point is moot in comparison to my point. I say ff7 is amazing enough that anything ff7 deserves attention. It may not be what you want but ff7 is the goat so you just -censored-
And you’re allowed to feel that way, but don’t be surprised when the quality starts to drop.

Why put in effort when people will buy a product merely because of a label?
"Hey, lady, I put the kiddies to sleep. Permanently." - Yuri Hyuga - Shadow Hearts

User Info: Rikkus_dad

Rikkus_dad
1 month ago#54
BrightShield786 posted...
Why put in effort when people will buy a product merely because of a label?
Some people are passionate about their work.
If you don't care about something, then it's "I couldn't care less" NOT "I could care less"! Why do so many English speakers get this wrong?

User Info: BrightShield786

BrightShield786
1 month ago#55
Rikkus_dad posted...
Some people are passionate about their work.
And some just want to make a quick buck.

Serious question: Do you really think SE is remaking FFVII because they are passionate about it? Or is it because they see how fanatical the fanbase is, and can easily take advantage?
"Hey, lady, I put the kiddies to sleep. Permanently." - Yuri Hyuga - Shadow Hearts

User Info: madmatt

madmatt
1 month ago#56
Justicecho posted...
You literally wrote:

“To stop the continuance of misinformation I would like to inform you all that the watchmen of fate are not a scrapped concept from og ff7.

They were derived from a early game script that involved being stalked by floating pieces of jenova cloaked in robes...”

Meaning they were influenced by a scrapped concept from og ffvii. I figured what you were intending to say but the way you wrote it basically says “They’re not from scrapped content, they’re based on scrapped content.” Heh.

. @Justicecho I think you're missing the point, or perhaps I worded it poorly and you cant understand what I'm trying to infer

The original concept was for there to be floating pieces of jenova stalking the party up to the reunion.

Benevolent KH style watchers of fate IS NOT the same as the original concept.

The original concept fit in the game. This other crap does not.

Can you understand now buddeh?
There are no decisions that come regret free...

User Info: FlameMagician

FlameMagician
1 month ago#57
I'm not a troll, nor do I flame. I'd appreciate if you edit that post and not attack me
FFXIV Loremaster
GFAQs FFXIV Board Discord https://discord.gg/2vhdf4K

User Info: Dropped_Emil

Dropped_Emil
1 month ago#58
FlameMagician posted...
I'm not a troll, nor do I flame. I'd appreciate if you edit that post and not attack me
But I thought you were a magician that can cast flames... I'm disappointed.

I'm a disembodied head from Nier: Automata.

User Info: spccew

spccew
1 month ago#59
Falcie belong in every game, @madmatt

Quit trolling, bruddah

User Info: madmatt

madmatt
1 month ago#60
FlameMagician posted...

@FlameMagician because you displayed respect and courtesy just now I did indeed edit the post. and I retract my uncouth statement. Perhaps this is the beginnings of a beautiful friendship
There are no decisions that come regret free...
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. PSA Watchmen of Fate
  • Topic Archived