• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Spoilers* Theyve ruined the ending...

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 month ago#11
You don't know what you're talking about.
http://i.imgur.com/zFXCJz2.jpg

User Info: PumpkinBelmont

PumpkinBelmont
1 month ago#12
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
You don't know what you're talking about.
Calm down bubby!

User Info: ArtiRock

ArtiRock
1 month ago#13
EAims posted...
*game ends at midgar*
*final boss does not take place on midgar escape scene*

Makes perfect sense.
Instead, we fight... Scarlett.
This is the duty of the Grim Angels.

User Info: EAims

EAims
1 month ago#14
ArtiRock posted...
Instead, we fight... Scarlett.
Tifa scarlett slap fight moved up?? I'm in.
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

User Info: Merrith

Merrith
1 month ago#15
madmatt posted...
...of the midgar sequence by changing the motorball boss into something else. Motor ballz is a iconic boss from the late 90s, a symbol of freedom beyond the horizon and a symbol of impending joy as cloud and co bust all over out of midgar and into the new free world as boundless wo/men of fate.

We all grew up battling and loving Motor Ball. Seeing his big rolling presence always brings you'se excitement because you'se knew that this was it and that you'se finally had made it to the end of the linear confines of midgar and had finally found the watchdog guardian of the door to open world map goodness.

Not having motor ball as the final boss ruins this iconic moment that everyone loves and cherishes... I fear what this game is becoming. I fear it greatly

Motor Ball. Iconic.

Move along troll.

ArtiRock
1 month ago#16
Merrith posted...
Motor Ball. Iconic.

Move along troll.
They could actually. Imagine if cloud was riding alongside it while Barret tells tifa to drive, he jumps out on the front and starts shooting at it while aerith and red shoot spells. It could be a fun action sequence and a change of pace for a boss. I mean, how often are you in moving vehicles while fighting a boss in games?

User Info: spccew

spccew
1 month ago#17
ArtiRock posted...
They could actually. Imagine if cloud was riding alongside it while Barret tells tifa to drive, he jumps out on the front and starts shooting at it while aerith and red shoot spells. It could be a fun action sequence and a change of pace for a boss. I mean, how often are you in moving vehicles while fighting a boss in games?

FFX, FFIX, FFXIII, FFXIII-2, etc.

User Info: Arvis_Jaggamar

Arvis_Jaggamar
1 month ago#18
madmatt posted...
I fear what this game is becoming. I fear it greatly
LOL this is like most of the threads here. Fine parody.
Currently Playing: Trails of Cold Steel III

User Info: Darkness-Seeker

Darkness-Seeker
1 month ago#19
I can't tell if TC is serious or not, that's sad.
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."

ArtiRock
1 month ago#20
spccew posted...
FFX, FFIX, FFXIII, FFXIII-2, etc.
No. You aren't in a moving vehicle while fighting. You are in a backdrop of movement. There's no actual driving there.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Spoilers* Theyve ruined the ending...
  • Topic Archived