• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is Final Fantas Vll really the right FF remake they should be making?

User Info: TrueGB

TrueGB
2 months ago#81
RE7R is a pure greed play, so it doesn't really matter what game we "think" they should remake. This is being done purely in their interests and not ours.

It just so happens we also want RE7R, so it works out for both parties.
Future Billionaire

User Info: KingPiccolo

KingPiccolo
2 months ago#82
zombie_basher13 posted...
Believe me I ask myself the same thing, it's kind of annoying how much attention FF VII gets while many other FFs are neglected, granted VII is a great game yes but at this point it's already had an entire compilation dedicated to it and much more. Other FFs get the spotlight but far less frequently and on a smaller scale.

I think VII remake is only happening because of the extreme fan demand and popularity of the original game, nobody is asking for V and VI remakes on this level. But a full console remake for VI akin to VII? Man that would absolutely slay.

Despite that I am still very excited for this remake.

Honestly i think a remake of FF1 would of made alot more sense it would of drove curious people who never played the franchise to get invested with it,vll does not do that and it caters to mostly already existing fans.sure i think ff6 would of been the more cooler game to remake even tactics,8 and 9 but now that i think about it the orginal and first final fantasy deserves a remake even more considering vll got a movie and so nany cameos in other games over the years its ridiculous at this point.

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
2 months ago#83
KingPiccolo posted...
Honestly i think a remake of FF1 would of made alot more sense it would of drove curious people who never played the franchise to get invested with it,vll does not do that and it caters to mostly already existing fans.sure i think ff6 would of been the more cooler game to remake even tactics,8 and 9 but now that i think about it the orginal and first final fantasy deserves a remake even more considering vll got a movie and so nany cameos in other games over the years its ridiculous at this point.
Well thank God you're not the one making decisions then

User Info: zombie_basher13

zombie_basher13
2 months ago#84
KingPiccolo posted...

Well, maybe someday. Again SE is only doing VII because of the extreme demand, once it's done 15 years later SE will be free again to remake whatever they want. And hell, if sales & reception are especially good then it only increases chances for other remakes.
What are you doing on computer? Go outside it's so beautifulll! Mrawww, c'mahhh!!

User Info: Evan_Forever

Evan_Forever
2 months ago#85
blitz_0623 posted...

Yeah thank god someone with a brain is making decisions like splitting the game up and making the consumer pay for development

User Info: FlameMagician

FlameMagician
2 months ago#86
Evan_Forever posted...
Yeah thank god someone with a brain is making decisions like splitting the game up and making the consumer pay for development

So like every other game from established devs...
FFXIV Loremaster
GFAQs FFXIV Board Discord https://discord.gg/2vhdf4K

User Info: KingPiccolo

KingPiccolo
2 months ago#87
blitz_0623 posted...

Keep crying little baby,see if i give a s***

(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: tylerghost93

tylerghost93
2 months ago#90
I'm not sure I understand the rationale behind a 1 remake as it's such a barebones game that it would essentially restart the franchise.It should happen at some point but probably not now.

A 6 remake would make more sense since there are soooo many fans of FF3 SNES, but I'm not sure how difficult it would be to create.

Do fans of FF3 really want 3D models or just really damn great looking 2D stuff? A lot of people appear to be asking for some kind of Octopath-looking rebrand.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is Final Fantas Vll really the right FF remake they should be making?
  • Topic Archived