• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is Final Fantas Vll really the right FF remake they should be making?

User Info: Arvis_Jaggamar

Arvis_Jaggamar
1 month ago#71
TotallyABrobot posted...
So did III
Oh snap, duh, I forget that because the original NES version either isn't or wasn't available, so I keep thinking the remake is the only version, which makes no sense, lol

Well, we'll just have to say forget remaking III and IV and just stick with VI and Tactics, ha ha
Currently Playing: Trails of Cold Steel III

User Info: TotallyABrobot

TotallyABrobot
1 month ago#72
Arvis_Jaggamar posted...
Oh snap, duh, I forget that because the original NES version either isn't or wasn't available, so I keep thinking the remake is the only version, which makes no sense, lol

Well, we'll just have to say forget remaking III and IV and just stick with VI and Tactics, ha ha
Why not both?

Seriously, they can remake all of them in 2019/2020 graphics, nothing is stopping them.
DM me if you wanna be friends on Discord
"It's such a bad idea that they removed it like, 2 games ago!"

User Info: FlameMagician

FlameMagician
1 month ago#73
KingPiccolo posted...
And im the one whos trolling huh?i dont give a s*** about those lame updates its s***.

The base game isn't an update. Max level from the beginning was 50 back in 1.0. So you're basically spouting misinformation
FFXIV Loremaster
GFAQs FFXIV Board Discord https://discord.gg/2vhdf4K

TotallyABrobot
1 month ago#74
FlameMagician posted...
The base game isn't an update. Max level from the beginning was 50 back in 1.0. So you're basically spouting misinformation
Told you, he's insane or just wrong.

User Info: Arvis_Jaggamar

Arvis_Jaggamar
1 month ago#75
TotallyABrobot posted...
Why not both?

Seriously, they can remake all of them in 2019/2020 graphics, nothing is stopping them.
This is the optimal scenario, ofc. Make it happen, Squenix!
Currently Playing: Trails of Cold Steel III

TotallyABrobot
1 month ago#76
Arvis_Jaggamar posted...
This is the optimal scenario, ofc. Make it happen, Squenix!
Wrong, it's SQUEENIX. So says their wall street profile.

User Info: Merrith

Merrith
1 month ago#77
KingPiccolo posted...
From what im seeing from vll remake with limited summons,only midgar,no red xlll...no especially overall as a franchise i think a FF Vl,V or Even a FF1 remake would've been a bigger thing for SE to do.FF7 comes off to commercially and i think it drives alot of none FF players away because if they didnt enjoy it then,why would they do so now suddenly especially when its a 3rd person style game?I will give the game a chance after reviews but honestly remakes should be made for games or franchises with little to no critisim such as FF1 or FFVl and not the mainstream games such as vll.

Remake of VI would be cool, could flesh out Kefka more in WoR to make him an actual great villain instead of just a hyped one. But VII first, thanks.

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
1 month ago#78
panforis posted...
well 2 of those you are right on, but ppl get the "part one is only Midgar" thing because thats what SE has been saying themselves for months now Sooooo...

(ppl speculate it might extend to the Kalm inn scene but THAT is just Speculation)
I actually hope it doesn’t extend that far. Maaaaybe as an epilogue, or inbetween part 1 and part 2 or something, but the escape is basically the best place to end part 1. It has the most cinematic impact after a climactic portion and you essentially walk out into a whole new world. Kind of like the ending to Maze Runner.

User Info: zombie_basher13

zombie_basher13
1 month ago#79
Believe me I ask myself the same thing, it's kind of annoying how much attention FF VII gets while many other FFs are neglected, granted VII is a great game yes but at this point it's already had an entire compilation dedicated to it and much more. Other FFs get the spotlight but far less frequently and on a smaller scale.

I think VII remake is only happening because of the extreme fan demand and popularity of the original game, nobody is asking for V and VI remakes on this level. But a full console remake for VI akin to VII? Man that would absolutely slay.

Despite that I am still very excited for this remake.
What are you doing on computer? Go outside it's so beautifulll! Mrawww, c'mahhh!!

User Info: Rude Hero

Rude Hero
1 month ago#80
Under the highly unlikely scenario that you missed the fanfare for this game, the answer is quite obviously yes. Me, Square and their shareholders offer you a resounding yes. You knew that though.
Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is Final Fantas Vll really the right FF remake they should be making?
  • Topic Archived