• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is Final Fantas Vll really the right FF remake they should be making?

User Info: FlameMagician

FlameMagician
2 months ago#61
KingPiccolo posted...
ff14 is complete garbage and you have to be a clown to tell me other wise considering i maxed out to level 30 like most other mmo garbage out there.

30 has never been max level in XIV...
FFXIV Loremaster
GFAQs FFXIV Board Discord https://discord.gg/2vhdf4K

User Info: EAims

EAims
2 months ago#62
KingPiccolo posted...
Its not final fantasy plus the game is to damn easy like seriously how can you be a real final fantasy fan and like a game like ff14?seriously only mmo lovers like that garbage.
It is an mmo...

You do know that, right? Maybe you're confusing 14 with 12?
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
2 months ago#63
I cringed.
http://i.imgur.com/kWkNtCX.jpg

User Info: KingPiccolo

KingPiccolo
2 months ago#64
EAims posted...
It is an mmo...

You do know that, right? Maybe you're confusing 14 with 12?

Im.not into mmo's unless they are challenging like dark souls 1 &2.i dknt mind dcuo because that game us actually fun but most others im not digging them.

User Info: TotallyABrobot

TotallyABrobot
2 months ago#65
FlameMagician posted...
He's literally insane, then...
DM me if you wanna be friends on Discord
"It's such a bad idea that they removed it like, 2 games ago!"

User Info: EAims

EAims
2 months ago#66
KingPiccolo posted...
Im.not into mmo's unless they are challenging like dark souls 1 &2.i dknt mind dcuo because that game us actually fun but most others im not digging them.
But you said only mmo lovers would like it. Of course that's true, because it is, in fact, an mmo. Same with ff11.

Why would anyone that doesn't like mmos, such as yourself, bother playing an mmo?

I don't like mmos either so i never played ff14. But I'll also never say se tried tricking me or the series went to s*** thanks to ff14. Because I'm not insane.
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

User Info: FlameMagician

FlameMagician
2 months ago#67
KingPiccolo posted...
Dark Souls isn't that hard. And XIV has the hardest high end content in the genre with Savage and Ultimate
FFXIV Loremaster
GFAQs FFXIV Board Discord https://discord.gg/2vhdf4K

User Info: KingPiccolo

KingPiccolo
2 months ago#68
FlameMagician posted...

And im the one whos trolling huh?i dont give a s*** about those lame updates its s***.

TotallyABrobot
2 months ago#69
FlameMagician posted...
Dark Souls isn't that hard. And XIV has the hardest high end content in the genre with Savage and Ultimate
Dank Souls is all memorization and gittin' gud.

But even I, despite being pretty alright, struggle with Savage and Ult. fights at release.

TotallyABrobot
2 months ago#70
KingPiccolo posted...
And im the one whos trolling huh?i dont give a s*** about those lame updates its s***.
Where was the level cap 30? Closest is 35 with the free trials....
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is Final Fantas Vll really the right FF remake they should be making?
  • Topic Archived