• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is Final Fantas Vll really the right FF remake they should be making?

User Info: KingPiccolo

KingPiccolo
2 months ago#11
Justicecho posted...
Not saying he is as popular, just that he’s in the list of most recognizable video game villains along with bowser. List is usually like 10-20 characters long. Bowser is usually #1 and Seph is usually somewhere in the top ten.

My parents grew up playing mario on Nintendo and they dont know who seph is.im not saying seph is popular just that he's nowhere on the same scale as bowser who is way more recognizable then septh to make that compassion.

KingPiccolo
2 months ago#12
TotallyABrobot posted...
fixed that for you.

U seem angry,did i hwrt ye little feelings?

User Info: TotallyABrobot

TotallyABrobot
2 months ago#13
KingPiccolo posted...
My parents grew up playing Mario on Nintendo and they don't know who Sephiroth is. I'm not saying Sephiroth is popular, just that he's nowhere on the sane scale as Bowser who is way more recognizable then Sephiroth to make that compassion.
Egads, my good sir. Here, allow me to remedy your lack of comprehensible grammar.
DM me if you wanna be friends on Discord
"It's such a bad idea that they removed it like, 2 games ago!"

TotallyABrobot
2 months ago#14
KingPiccolo posted...
You seem angry, did I hurt your little feelings?
Nope. I will just backhandedly keep insulting you whilst I fix your mistakes.

KingPiccolo
2 months ago#15
TotallyABrobot posted...
Egads, my good sir. Here, allow me to remedy your lack of comprehensible grammar.

Ever heard of the ignore list keep it up kid.

KingPiccolo
2 months ago#16
TotallyABrobot posted...
Nope. I will just backhandedly keep insulting you whilst I fix your mistakes.

Only thing your gonna insult is yourself once your messages are ignored kid,keep it up.

TotallyABrobot
2 months ago#17
KingPiccolo posted...
Ever hear of the ignore list? Keep it up kid.
Oh nooooo, whatever will little old me do. I don't think I can live if you ignore me. I might even kill myself.

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
2 months ago#18
KingPiccolo posted...
My parents grew up playing mario on Nintendo and they dont know who seph is.im not saying seph is popular just that he's nowhere on the same scale as bowser who is way more recognizable then septh to make that compassion.
If they stopped playing games at Mario can’t really blame them for not knowing. Doesn’t change the fact he’s majorly recognizable. Regardless if people know his name or not they see him and they go “hey it’s that one bad guy.” Plus I mentioned top 10-20 lists with him on it. Never did I mention popularity. The only time he might not show up on the list is usually when an FFVI fan made it heh.

Quick google search for some examples.
https://www.thetoptens.com/video-game-villains/

https://twinfinite.net/2017/12/top-iconic-gaming-villains/9/

So on and so on.

But all that is besides the point on why VII should be made over I or VI.

User Info: OmniChris

OmniChris
2 months ago#19
FF7 is where the money is at. It's the most popular in the series and a remake has been demanded for many years. I'm afraid there's very little demand for remakes of the old snes classics.

User Info: Litane

Litane
2 months ago#20
Nah, they should have gone with one of the less popular ones that hardly anyone played over the one that had the most demand.
I've got the house all to myself, I've got the world all to myself.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is Final Fantas Vll really the right FF remake they should be making?
  • Topic Archived