• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is Final Fantas Vll really the right FF remake they should be making?

User Info: KingPiccolo

KingPiccolo
1 month ago#1
From what im seeing from vll remake with limited summons,only midgar,no red xlll...no especially overall as a franchise i think a FF Vl,V or Even a FF1 remake would've been a bigger thing for SE to do.FF7 comes off to commercially and i think it drives alot of none FF players away because if they didnt enjoy it then,why would they do so now suddenly especially when its a 3rd person style game?I will give the game a chance after reviews but honestly remakes should be made for games or franchises with little to no critisim such as FF1 or FFVl and not the mainstream games such as vll.

User Info: Eiliestl63118

Eiliestl63118
1 month ago#2
Is this a troll thread??

KingPiccolo
1 month ago#3
Eiliestl63118 posted...
Is this a troll thread??

Seems anything the opposion does not like is considered trolling nowadays but frankly i think your question is the real trolling here.how about a proper response instead of the typical "this is trolling" when im asking a logical question here.

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
1 month ago#4
Pretty much all jrpg’s are gonna have criticism outside Zelda and pokemon maybe. And even they’re not completely immune.

FFI I agree would make a great remake at this scale, but FFVII is the one fans have been clamoring for since Advent Children and the one that is most well known by non FF fans. Cloud’s Buster Sword has appeared in cartoons, other games, and comics all over the place. Seph is one of the most recognizable villains in all of gaming history along with Bowser. They still have a lot of the og team that made VII working at SE, probably not as many who worked on 1 are still there.

Makes perfect sense for this to be the one they remade at this scale.

KingPiccolo
1 month ago#5
Justicecho posted...
Seph is one of the most recognizable villains in all of gaming history along with Bowser

Sorry you lost me with that one buddy,seph is nowhere even close to the popularity of bowser

User Info: TotallyABrobot

TotallyABrobot
1 month ago#6
KingPiccolo posted...
Sorry you lost me with that one buddy,seph is nowhere even close to the popularity of bowser
okay King demoted to ally villain.
DM me if you wanna be friends on Discord
"It's such a bad idea that they removed it like, 2 games ago!"

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
1 month ago#7
KingPiccolo posted...
Not saying he is as popular, just that he’s in the list of most recognizable video game villains along with bowser. List is usually like 10-20 characters long. Bowser is usually #1 and Seph is usually somewhere in the top ten.

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
1 month ago#8
Still haven’t tackled that whole “comprehensible grammar” thing yet, huh TC?

KingPiccolo
1 month ago#9
GoukiAkujiki posted...
Still haven’t tackled that whole “comprehensible grammar” thing yet, huh TC?

I made an error sue me.

User Info: TotallyABrobot

TotallyABrobot
1 month ago#10
KingPiccolo posted...
I made an error, sue me.
fixed that for you.
DM me if you wanna be friends on Discord
"It's such a bad idea that they removed it like, 2 games ago!"
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is Final Fantas Vll really the right FF remake they should be making?
  • Topic Archived