• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. How will you feel when 03/03 rolls around and this has been delayed again?
(message deleted)

User Info: dsaddict

dsaddict
1 day ago#22
Purchase the Megaman Zero/ZX Collection. Wait for Nioh 2. Depends.
"I look like a boss, I feel like a boss, I taste like a boss..." Max B

User Info: cjtencounter

cjtencounter
1 day ago#23
TomorrowDog posted...
I'll cry manly woman tears from my ass

Seriously, no joke...the hype I have for this game is almost too much to bear. To think when they first revealed it I brushed it off...

It wasn't until the new gameplay trailers that had me absolutely pumped with its tactical combat and all that. The Scorpion battle I still watch like 3 times a day it's so impressive.
TOP 5 consoles: 1. PS1 | 2. PS2 | 3. NES | 4. Genesis | 5. PS3

User Info: orah

orah
1 day ago#24
madmatt posted...
Everyone giving Tc a hard time knows damn well what he meant.

He meant how this game was announced 5 years ago almost and they're just now finally releasing like 10 percent of the game
it was more forced than delayed. they had to do it before the leakers got out of control. and i mean, not that anyone would explode if it didn't happen, but pretty sure S/E would keep updates on what's happening, and probably be looser with info. part 1 is air tight because it's the first of the whole shebang. once people know how it really is like, updates wouldn't be as private.

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
1 day ago#25
madmatt posted...
Everyone giving Tc a hard time knows damn well what he meant.

He meant how this game was announced 5 years ago almost and they're just now finally releasing like 10 percent of the game
Well 5 years ago or whenever they announced it was going to be split into parts so still not seeing the point. Granted it took longer than most expected due to the CC2 debacle, but that's still not having the game delayed from us since we never had a timeframe to gauge.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. How will you feel when 03/03 rolls around and this has been delayed again?
  • Post New Message