• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. How will you feel when 03/03 rolls around and this has been delayed again?

User Info: spccew

spccew
2 days ago#11
There's that possibility, sure. Every post on this board is negative though. Everyone worried or concerned, whining and nitpicking. It's like these people wake up in the morning asking themselves: what else can I find to complain about this game that I always wanted?

People are complaining about changes to the story, about game length, about filler, but have no clue what the actual game will have in those regards.

They're still using the original PS1 classic as a reference point for how this game will be when it has already been confirmed that this is going beyond the original.

So, here we are. Post after post crying about other FF games, using it as a means to justify why we think FFVIIR is going to suck.
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: ArtiRock

ArtiRock
2 days ago#12
Not surprised.

Also, what is with the random hostilities?
This is the duty of the Grim Angels.

User Info: sano83

sano83
2 days ago#13
spccew posted...
You know those doomsayers you see in movies? They stand out there on the street, urging others to open their eyes and repent for the end is near?

That's you. The end is nowhere near but you're unable to do anything but be a doomsayer.

Except his cardboard sign says "Remake is far away!!"
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]
[Show...A Little More Respect ...For Faerie Tales, Riskbreaker.]

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
2 days ago#14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGfUXYyZcWI
https://i.imgur.com/buCagb3.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/gMQoeTN.jpg

User Info: Merrith

Merrith
2 days ago#15
BlockAddition posted...
"Winter 2020"

Then it will become TBA, and eventually cancelled

I want this game as much as the next guy but I don't believe it will ever happen

Thanks

Sounds legit. If it just releases, will you make an apology for being wrong post?

User Info: 7656198

2 days ago#16
Its seems extremely dumb at this point to doubt FF7 Remake is going to exist. This part at least. Three months out and people are still like this haha, but sure they just dropped a ton of new info, but they're gonna cancel it and slaughter all the good will its brought them thus far...cuz of...reasons....?
PSN: Snycher
Twitch @Snycherus & YouTube @Snycher

User Info: digidevilwil

digidevilwil
2 days ago#17
They said they are already working on part 2. That doesn't mean part 1 is done, but it at least means all the heavy lifting work is done. The chances of a delay are minimal and even if it does happen, it would be by a week to a month at most.
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/swillo
Twitter - @PandaKingEX, 3rd Place at EVO for Pokken Tournament.

User Info: Darth_Havok

Darth_Havok
2 days ago#18
FF15 happened after a decade & change and next gen console to boot. This game WILL happen. Guaranteed. Nothing will stop it.
XBOX GT: Guilty Griever
PSN: Darth-Griever

User Info: BlockAddition

BlockAddition
2 days ago#19
Merrith posted...
Sounds legit. If it just releases, will you make an apology for being wrong post?

I hope I am wrong so yes I'll make an apology

Feel free to bookmark this thread and prove me wrong on 3/3
hi

User Info: Leytorn

Leytorn
2 days ago#20
spccew posted...
There's that possibility, sure. Every post on this board is negative though. Everyone worried or concerned, whining and nitpicking. It's like these people wake up in the morning asking themselves: what else can I find to complain about this game that I always wanted?

People are complaining about changes to the story, about game length, about filler, but have no clue what the actual game will have in those regards.

They're still using the original PS1 classic as a reference point for how this game will be when it has already been confirmed that this is going beyond the original.

So, here we are. Post after post crying about other FF games, using it as a means to justify why we think FFVIIR is going to suck.
The people being talked about here need to show this exact post to their therapists. Progress will be made.
I have no time for people who think their opinion equals fact. If you're one of these people, you'll quickly find yourself on my block list.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. How will you feel when 03/03 rolls around and this has been delayed again?
  • Post New Message