• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. New trailer incoming at Jump Festa

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
1 day ago#31
More gameplay, new areas, and perhaps a glimpse of Red XIII or Rufus?

User Info: shortstackk

shortstackk
1 day ago#32
orah posted...
honestly, it feels like S/E showed her to shut everyone up and then grabbed her back under the development team. to be fair, we haven't seen rufus, scarlet or elena as well so who really knows. but i think it's okay to have a small amount of hope for a finished tifa by fiesta. and even if that's not the case, we see cloud still being tweaked when he looked perfect beforehand. so even so, she can still be worked on all the way up to until official release.

It really does feel like they showed Tifa to get everyone off there back. Though its a really good feeling to see what they are doing with Cloud and That Tifas probably getting some awesome changes too, Also knowing that we werent crazy after all for thinking she was unfinished looking.
Recording to logbook
(edited 1 day ago)

User Info: N3wdisea5e

N3wdisea5e
1 day ago#33
I really want the trailer to end in hojos lab just with the sound of his laugh and only red xiii flame tail just creeping past the screen

User Info: Hachigo

Hachigo
1 day ago#34
N3wdisea5e posted...
I really want the trailer to end in hojos lab just with the sound of his laugh and only red xiii flame tail just creeping past the screen
That'd be sick.
I know Red XIII is in this part, but for some reason I just want confirmation anyways and I don't know why. So even something like that would hold me off til March

User Info: Morphine1986

Morphine1986
1 day ago#35
Screw a new trailer, gimme a demo!

...Yea Im being THAT guy.
Playable Red XIII please

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
1 day ago#37
Jacien posted...
Really? Damn all I remember was the overhyped "Uncovered" press conference in March 2016.
Uncovered was about equal to what E3 was this year for FFVIIR.

orah posted...
next event is on the 12th so maybe not so far away.

same, i'm pretty nervous actually.

far from it. look at it this way. she wasn't shown the first two trailers, and she's not being shown now. that has to mean something is technically or graphically wrong with her.

in fact, it's great this is being brought up, because recently on twitter it was found that cloud was still continually being worked on even after he looked perfect.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/1/7/1/AAeBAwAAABwD.jpg

does tifa being worked on seem far fetched now for you?
Pretty much what I said way back when she was first revealed, character models will continue to be tweaked (for lack of a better word) pretty much right up until launch day.

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
1 day ago#38
Looks like they made some graphical enhancements

https://twistedvoxel.com/final-fantasy-vii-remake-trailer-jump-festa/

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
1 day ago#39
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/9/0/AAcznhAAABze.jpg
(edited 1 day ago)
^ The latest version looks like a mix of PSX and TGS IMO. The basis is TGS but he looks kinda "grimmer" in a sense, though that's probably just because of his expression and the shadows cast on his face by the warmer lighting.
Roman titles, Latin names, Japanese characters, Western vehicles, and Arthurian weapons. - Final Fantasy
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. New trailer incoming at Jump Festa
  • Post New Message