• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. New trailer incoming at Jump Festa

User Info: Total_Panda

Total_Panda
2 days ago#21
donkeyjack posted...
No, it is Nanaki, guys.

Its furball. I've always named him furball.
Undertale was a bad game.

User Info: crono12064

crono12064
2 days ago#22
TrueDozenMarks posted...
I'm more curious about that Dragon Quest of the Stars, though. Is that a new game they're doing for mobile or some gacha something?

Yeah, it's an RPG mobile gacha game.

As a big DQ fanboy, I'm not too excited for it.
"I want to remind you that life is an RPG, so have fun!" - Yuji Horii

User Info: Jacien

Jacien
2 days ago#23
Neofabito posted...
This happened with Final Fantasy XV many times after the re-reveal.
Really? Damn all I remember was the overhyped "Uncovered" press conference in March 2016.
"Just because it appeals to children doesn't exclude me from enjoying it."

User Info: Hachigo

Hachigo
2 days ago#24
Total_Panda posted...
Its furball. I've always named him furball.
"Doggu" is an acceptable and culturally respectful variant

User Info: orah

orah
2 days ago#25
dsaddict posted...
So close, yet so far away.
next event is on the 12th so maybe not so far away.
shortstackk posted...
Hoping the same thing myself, in about 17 days we find out for sure
same, i'm pretty nervous actually.

Hachigo posted...
Suggesting she's not already perfect?
My dream is we see both Red, and Tifa in her Wall Market outfit.
far from it. look at it this way. she wasn't shown the first two trailers, and she's not being shown now. that has to mean something is technically or graphically wrong with her.

in fact, it's great this is being brought up, because recently on twitter it was found that cloud was still continually being worked on even after he looked perfect.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/1/7/1/AAeBAwAAABwD.jpg

does tifa being worked on seem far fetched now for you?

User Info: Hachigo

Hachigo
2 days ago#26
orah posted...
next event is on the 12th so maybe not so far away.

far from it. look at it this way. she wasn't shown the first two trailers, and she's not being shown now. that has to mean something is technically or graphically wrong with her.

in fact, it's great this is being brought up, because recently on twitter it was found that cloud was still continually being worked on even after he looked perfect.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/1/7/1/AAeBAwAAABwD.jpg

does tifa being worked on seem far fetched now for you?
I was making a joke because I like Tifa.
Still care more about seeing Red though. My guy needs any level of promotion before launch

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
2 days ago#27
Awww shuckeh duckeh quack quack!
http://i.imgur.com/YUISwDQ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/zukQEfa.jpg

User Info: shortstackk

shortstackk
2 days ago#28
orah posted...
Hoping the same thing myself, in about 17 days we find out for sure

Hachigo posted...

Suggesting she's not already perfect?
My dream is we see both Red, and Tifa in her Wall Market outfit.

Nervous myself as well but earlier i saw a side by side of how they tweaked Cloud and i was thinking the same thing like he was pretty dam perfect already and they improved upon him, and i think your right the fact that Tifa hasnt been shown too much means shes probably undergoing the same treatment even if just a little.

Im more hopeful now than i have been for her next reveal , Cool thing is now we have confirmation the next trailer is at Jump Festa
Recording to logbook

User Info: cjtencounter

cjtencounter
1 day ago#29
Great, time to get even more hyped come Dec 21. I don't think I'm going to be able to contian myself until March ughhh.

This hype is brutal. Nostalgia truly is powerful stuff. Especially when FFVII first came out, it was truly the DAY that video games have changed forever to me. From that day on, video games weren't just merely games to me.
Those feels...the pleasure I felt from journeying in FFVII is still to this day a feeling I have never received since. I don't even know why this game impacted me the way it did. I can't describe it.

First game to make me feel something. First game to give me goosebumps from the music and direction of the cinematics. First game to simply make my jaw drop when I finally finished it to the end and being like....wow, is it really over? Really???

FFVII is f***ing epic. Maybe, just MAYBE one game managed to do it on another kind of level though. And that game is Shadow of the Colossus. 2 greatest games ever made imo.
TOP 5 consoles: 1. PS1 | 2. PS2 | 3. NES | 4. Genesis | 5. PS3

User Info: orah

orah
1 day ago#30
Hachigo posted...
I was making a joke because I like Tifa.
Still care more about seeing Red though. My guy needs any level of promotion before launch
no i wasn't trying to be snarky, i knew that. i just wondered your opinion on the matter.

shortstackk posted...
Nervous myself as well but earlier i saw a side by side of how they tweaked Cloud and i was thinking the same thing like he was pretty dam perfect already and they improved upon him, and i think your right the fact that Tifa hasnt been shown too much means shes probably undergoing the same treatment even if just a little.

Im more hopeful now than i have been for her next reveal , Cool thing is now we have confirmation the next trailer is at Jump Festa
honestly, it feels like S/E showed her to shut everyone up and then grabbed her back under the development team. to be fair, we haven't seen rufus, scarlet or elena as well so who really knows. but i think it's okay to have a small amount of hope for a finished tifa by fiesta. and even if that's not the case, we see cloud still being tweaked when he looked perfect beforehand. so even so, she can still be worked on all the way up to until official release.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. New trailer incoming at Jump Festa
  • Post New Message