• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. New trailer incoming at Jump Festa

User Info: shortstackk

shortstackk
2 days ago#11
Tifas_Man posted...
I hope Tifa has been perfected

Hoping the same thing myself, in about 17 days we find out for sure
Recording to logbook
That's at the end of the month, gonna be a long wait.

User Info: 7656198

2 days ago#13
Man, hope we still get something at VGAs.

It's gotta be Red at this point. I feel they're trying to keep a lotta the new stuff secret for now.
PSN: Snycher
Twitch @Snycherus & YouTube @Snycher

User Info: shortstackk

shortstackk
2 days ago#14
7656198 posted...
Man, hope we still get something at VGAs.

It's gotta be Red at this point. I feel they're trying to keep a lotta the new stuff secret for now.

As much as i wish we would get something at the VGA's. At this point its probably safe to assume that were gonna end up waiting until Jump festa.
Recording to logbook
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
2 days ago#15
Technically Cait Sith appears before Red XIII.

Cait Sith trailer hype
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP7lOxq8wmo8EACam5yamFuseoWkDOplr
GameFAQs Lounge playlist.
I'm more curious about that Dragon Quest of the Stars, though. Is that a new game they're doing for mobile or some gacha something?

User Info: marko7

marko7
2 days ago#17
If it's a story trailer they could show off Red XIII I guess. Apart from that, what else could they possibly show? They've already shown footage from practically every major event that happens in Midgar.

Could be wise that they just show gameplay rather than story scenes going forward.
Made you look

User Info: 7656198

2 days ago#18
Im also curious about that "Photo Corner". I see some other stuff has it, but hopefully this also means its going to have a photo mode. This game needs one.
PSN: Snycher
Twitch @Snycherus & YouTube @Snycher

User Info: NotxAzazel

NotxAzazel
2 days ago#19
7656198 posted...
Im also curious about that "Photo Corner". I see some other stuff has it, but hopefully this also means its going to have a photo mode. This game needs one.
It's where you take pictures with the buster sword or the moto, nothing else.
marko7 posted...
If it's a story trailer they could show off Red XIII I guess. Apart from that, what else could they possibly show? They've already shown footage from practically every major event that happens in Midgar.

Could be wise that they just show gameplay rather than story scenes going forward.

They still haven't showed Hojo or Rufus either.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. New trailer incoming at Jump Festa
  • Post New Message