• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. I am worried this game will be too short.

User Info: Darkinsanity1

Darkinsanity1
2 days ago#1
Wish quality games didn't take so much effort and time these days.

That's why they had to split it up into pieces. It's crazy to me that this part 1 only covers up through Midgar even if they have expanded upon that section of the game. So much remains still outside of Midgar.
Every time you read this, squirrels randomly burst into flames. Think of the squirrels.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Darkinsanity-1468/hero/1924799

User Info: BreakevenCloud

BreakevenCloud
2 days ago#2
I’m not.

From what they’ve said, it sounds like they were developing the game and then Midgar just became this huge thing, very organically, and that’s when they decided to make it Midgar only.
Never forget Cait Sith #1.

User Info: spccew

spccew
2 days ago#3
Why bother worrying about something you cannot control?

Wait for the game to come out so you can give it a chance instead of worrying and nay saying the game into oblivion before it even releases.

You might find it enjoyable when you finally do play it.

Darkinsanity1
2 days ago#4
Oh don't get me wrong. I'm an RPG whore, specifically Final Fantasy games. So I'm going to love what we get most likely regardless. But I do have worries of course, this remake has been so long in coming.
Every time you read this, squirrels randomly burst into flames. Think of the squirrels.

User Info: AliceRed130

AliceRed130
2 days ago#5
They didn't have to split it into pieces.
I'm not waiting centuries for people to get woke

Darkinsanity1
2 days ago#6
AliceRed130 posted...
They didn't have to split it into pieces.

They probably did, or we'd be waiting years more for something to get released. I don't know if you realize how much work a game like this takes to make, specially when they're really trying to keep the original in tact and expand upon it in other areas.

User Info: OverlordDeath

OverlordDeath
2 days ago#7
Splitting it up sounds stupid and bad on paper. Whether it's actually necessary or not will be determined when it's released.

User Info: jordina

jordina
2 days ago#8
I expect the main story to be about 15 hours but the expanded midgar will offer a lot of content so no one will notice.

User Info: spccew

spccew
2 days ago#9
jordina posted...
I expect the main story to be about 15 hours but the expanded midgar will offer a lot of content so no one will notice.

As nitpicky as some of the users here are, that will be one of the first things they notice.

Besides, you know some fan is going to beat the game within hours of touching it. Speedrunning and all that.

User Info: jordina

jordina
2 days ago#10
spccew posted...
As nitpicky as some of the users here are, that will be one of the first things they notice.

Besides, you know some fan is going to beat the game within hours of touching it. Speedrunning and all that.

No one noticed FFXVs 13 hour story. Mind you are probably right. The claws are defo out on this game for any shortcoming it might have.

1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. I am worried this game will be too short.
  • Post New Message