• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Which version are you buying?

User Info: GrimKusanagi

GrimKusanagi
3 days ago#1
I just preordered the basic version since it was $49.99. I just couldn't justify paying $30 extra for the Deluxe version for a Cactuar summons. And I mean I know people are gonna love the art book, steel case, sound track, ,.ect but thats meaningless to me.

I can't believe I actually preordered. I haven't done that in forever. Hopefully the extra summons can be bought later. Anyways just curious which version your planning on getting.
GT: GrimKusanagi / Current Playing: Dragons Dogma: DA
Pawn: Shadow / Mage

User Info: EAims

EAims
3 days ago#2
Regular. Pretty much the same reasons.
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

User Info: ArtiRock

ArtiRock
3 days ago#3
I'm waiting in general.
This is the duty of the Grim Angels.

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
3 days ago#4
Whatever the Standard one is. The other ones are inexplicably expensive and nothing more than a cash grab, tho the entire game itself is already a cash grab
Deluxe, now i need to figure out if it will be physical or digital, can't even dream of the 1st editon as that would cost as much as a new console.

User Info: -MrMojoRisin-

-MrMojoRisin-
3 days ago#6
Ditto. Standard. I would've bought the deluxe if the steelcase was good looking, like Cloud looking up at the Shinra building, but it's just a corny picture of sephiroth. Not display worthy.
PSN o-MrMojoRisin-o
Embrace the Journey - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHXjcdNIN-Q

User Info: PumpkinBelmont

PumpkinBelmont
3 days ago#7
Hopefully the Sandals Edition if it's ever announced!

User Info: Ravus

Ravus
3 days ago#8
Deluxe for dat Art Book and Steelcase.
"Being overconfident and being stupid are two sides of the same coin. I wonder which side you're on?"

User Info: MetalGearDogma

MetalGearDogma
3 days ago#9
First class edition

I pomised myself to get the collectors edition when the game was announced four years ago

And so I did
PSN: FF7_Lissy
Hunting big ass monsters while waiting for my FF7 Remake First Class Edition! Lets play and chat and have a good time \(*3*)/
Digital Deluxe just for Carbuncle that adorable little bastard.
Moonlight Princess - https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/15414955/
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Which version are you buying?
  • Post New Message