• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Most attractive FF Female Character

User Info: Davimus518

Davimus518
1 month ago#71
Aerith.

User Info: EpsteinBarr

EpsteinBarr
1 month ago#72
Brocknoth posted...
I mean the sad truth is if you put Tifa in most ANY poll she's going to win because boobs. There's almost no contesting it. I say most because she has lost in the character battles on this very site before. It's a rare sight all the same.

Doubt it. If you put Lulu in the polls instead of Tifa (who has bigger boobs than Tifa mind you), she is not going to do nearly as well. Boobs certainly do help, but there is more to her which helps garner her popularity than just that.

EpsteinBarr
1 month ago#73
KingPiccolo posted...
EAims posted...
"I made this poll about facial features, but the body is just extra." So the body is part of it. If someone likes her face her body is a great bonus.

Do you even know what you post any more? Stop being upset that garnet isn't winning.
I actually voted rikku thank you and garnet is more appealing,thiers only so much you can do with t****** dude

Ok, you clearly are losing your mind here.

User Info: GodinMinaar

GodinMinaar
1 month ago#74
madmatt posted...
You gotta feel bad for square enix character designers. The pressure is on to surpass Tifa but they'll never manage to do it.

They struck gold in 1997

They really did strike gold didn't they?

As for everyone on here complaining about Tifa fans.

Personally,
I loved her look from the beginning, being a sucker for long dark hair, miniskirts, and legs. Yet her kindness, loyalty, strength, and sweetness is what made her charming. She became the embodiment of perfection.

It didn't hurt that she looks like my dream girl, but she acted like it too!

I am not surprised that she is genuinely winning.
I hope they make remake so large that I can spend fifty years strolling through it

User Info: tenpowers

tenpowers
1 month ago#75
EpsteinBarr posted...
Doubt it. If you put Lulu in the polls instead of Tifa (who has bigger boobs than Tifa mind you), she is not going to do nearly as well. Boobs certainly do help, but there is more to her which helps garner her popularity than just that.

If Lulu wasn't so moody, she'd probably be more popular than Tifa.
PSN: VileGlory

EpsteinBarr
1 month ago#76
tenpowers posted...
EpsteinBarr posted...

If Lulu wasn't so moody, she'd probably be more popular than Tifa.

Doubt it. From a physical standpoint, Lulu doesn’t have a fit, strong, athletic bod like Tifa which people are forgetting is part of Tifa’s physical appeal. From a character standpoint, well, she was the girl that got the main protagonist out of his mental funk/breaking point. That, and also there is something to be said about an action girl with boobs of steel who punches and suplexes WEAPONS during the day and serves you good food and a hard drink by night. Also, she has the whole caring, empathetic role on top of that. She is just an incredibly likeable character.

User Info: 4chan5739

4chan5739
1 month ago#77
Yuna, but Tifa and Rikku are close.

User Info: DarthUchiha91

DarthUchiha91
1 month ago#78
For me, Fang for sure.
My father has an NFL Ravens championship ring...
true story.

User Info: Jidgeeboy

Jidgeeboy
1 month ago#79
s_dubs posted...
Y'shtola.
https://i.imgur.com/gLS3elG.jpg

My man.

On that list tho? Quistis.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Most attractive FF Female Character