• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. We can all agree that lX Vlll Vll?

User Info: KingPiccolo

KingPiccolo
2 months ago#231
Litane posted...
A damn movie that no one asked for. As well as all the other s*** that no one asked for.

"Please Square, make a "sequel" to FFVII but make it a nonsensical, horribly edited CG movie about Cloud having a sad that reduces most of the cast to glorified cameo appearances. Then make a terrible linear shooter featuring emo Vampire and a forced stealth section with Cat s***. Then maybe a button mashy prequel with a slot mechanic released exclusively for a portable that most of don't own. Add in a few s***ty mobile games too" Said no one ever.

At least vll got those things,most nee comers to ff doesnt even think clouds design is even cool.

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
2 months ago#232
KingPiccolo posted...
At least vll got those things,most nee comers to ff doesnt even think clouds design is even cool.
Leaving aside the fact that newcomers are not the target audience (nor should they be), I'm going to have to call citation needed on your assertion that "most" newcomers don't care for Cloud's design.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: RaptorCouch

RaptorCouch
2 months ago#233
KingPiccolo posted...

Where are you from?

KingPiccolo
2 months ago#234
RaptorCouch posted...
Where are you from?

Why does it matter where im from?i live in new york

User Info: sano83

sano83
2 months ago#235
Because it could explain why is hard to understand what you write,
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]
[Show...A Little More Respect ...For Faerie Tales, Riskbreaker.]

KingPiccolo
2 months ago#236
sano83 posted...
Because it could explain why is hard to understand what you write,

You forgot to switch your alt fool,your going on my ignore list because you haven't learned.

sano83
2 months ago#237
KingPiccolo posted...
You forgot to switch your alt fool,your going on my ignore list because you haven't learned.
I have no alts.
I need no alts.

I was just explaining to you what you don´t seem to understand or care. People have a bad time understanding what you mean because you are terrible at writting.

Knowing if you are from a non english speaking country would explain why you are so bad at communicating with people, and would actually mean that you are trying to practice a lenguage that it is not your native one.

Anyways, if you want to ignore me ignore me. It is not like communicating with you do anything else than bring attention to you, which is what want anyways.

KingPiccolo
2 months ago#238
sano83 posted...
was just explaining to you what you don´t seem to understand or care

If you are going to critize my spelling you should make sure you are writing and forming complete sentences genius,(sarcasm)the troll is this community is real,now i see why the real users left a long time ago.

sano83
2 months ago#239
I live am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. In here, people (which includes me) speak spanish.

That is why someone else asked you where are you from, to see if there was some excuse for your bad writting. Sadly, there is none, and you are just incapable of doing it for different reasons.

Anyways, you just said that you where going to ignore me, so go ahead and do that. And if you think that I am troll, report me and see what happens.

User Info: RaptorCouch

RaptorCouch
2 months ago#240
You are correct and it is that bad.

sano83 posted...
I live am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. In here, people (which includes me) speak spanish.

That is why someone else asked you where are you from, to see if there was some excuse for your bad writting. Sadly, there is none, and you are just incapable of doing it for different reasons.

Anyways, you just said that you where going to ignore me, so go ahead and do that. And if you think that I am troll, report me and see what happens.

1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. We can all agree that lX Vlll Vll?
  • Topic Archived