• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. We can all agree that lX Vlll Vll?

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
4 days ago#21
KingPiccolo posted...
1Tekkaman posted...
I do hope that's sarcasm, since it's literally impossible for Vivi to be the origin, having been created two games later (in an entirely different setting no less). He's still overrated.

Oh, and criticizing your grammar is hardly a deflection when it makes it hard to tell what you're even saying.

Dude im saying vivi's race are the true orgins of the black magic arts not vivi himself.also judging someones grammar on a message board is pretty childish considering im not a computer and any rational human beings knows that humans actually make mistakes.

Either way. Not exactly a big thing in terms of characters.

As for grammar, now you're the one deflecting. A typo here and there is one thing; descending into borderline gibberish (which describes a fair number of your posts) is something else.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .
KingPiccolo posted...

IX is an overall improvement to vll,so im guessing you dislike upgrades and prefer dinosaur prehistoric outdated style games then huh?

There is not any particular reason. It is just personal preference, really. My favorite is IV

KingPiccolo posted...

Sure..a skiny man with stick arms holding up a big sword with 1 arm

That is not actually difficult. Depending on the metal, the Buster Sword could only weigh 15 lbs (6.8 Kg). Zinc alloy, for example, could do it.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: KingPiccolo

KingPiccolo
4 days ago#23
1Tekkaman posted...

As for grammar, now you're the one deflecting. A typo here and there is one thing; descending into borderline gibberish (which describes a fair number of your posts) is something else.

Ok so you want to act like child and nitpick after what i just said?you are the same guy that everyone likes to disagree with,you must enjoy people coming for you on message boards huh?

User Info: FlameMagician

FlameMagician
4 days ago#24
KingPiccolo posted...
1Tekkaman posted...
I do hope that's sarcasm, since it's literally impossible for Vivi to be the origin, having been created two games later (in an entirely different setting no less). He's still overrated.

Oh, and criticizing your grammar is hardly a deflection when it makes it hard to tell what you're even saying.

Dude im saying vivi's race are the true orgins of the black magic arts not vivi himself.

Even that is wrong as Black Magic was in use prior to the production of Black Mages. And even then that is specific to IX
FFXIV Loremaster
GFAQs FFXIV Board Discord https://discord.gg/2vhdf4K

User Info: bill114

bill114
4 days ago#25
1Tekkaman posted...
bill114 posted...
The characters in IX suck.

Compared to what?

Compared to the rest of the series. The only cast that is far worse is XIII. As a whole for media in general, the IX cast is okay.

In the bluntest of terms, I found almost all of them to be too immature for my tastes. I prefer VII's grounded and mature realism, as opposed to IX's lighthearted silliness.

This is opinion though. I mostly made that strong comment to irritate the TC. He already has one 6+ page topic about how great IX's characters are, and here he is making another one proclaiming it's superiority on a VII Remake board.

It was yet another bait topic from him, so I gave a bait response.
(edited 4 days ago)

FlameMagician
4 days ago#26
bill114 posted...
1Tekkaman posted...
bill114 posted...

Compared to what?

Compared to the rest of the series. The only cast that is far worse is XIII. As a whole for media in general, the IX cast is okay.

In the bluntest of terms, I found almost all of them to be too immature for my tastes. I prefer VII's grounded and mature realism, as opposed to IX's lighthearted silliness.

This is opinion though. I mostly made that strong comment to irritate the TC. He already has one 6+ page topic about how great IX's characters are, so why not make another one proclaiming it's superiority on a VII Remake board.

XIII has a better cast. What are you talking about?
FFXIV Loremaster

User Info: bill114

bill114
4 days ago#27
FlameMagician posted...
bill114 posted...
1Tekkaman posted...
bill114 posted...

Compared to what?

This is opinion though. I mostly made that strong comment to irritate the TC. He already has one 6+ page topic about how great IX's characters are, so why not make another one proclaiming it's superiority on a VII Remake board.

Ur opinion iz wrong and u should feel bad forz having it.

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
4 days ago#28
KingPiccolo posted...
1Tekkaman posted...

Ok so you want to act like child and nitpick after what i just said?you are the same guy that everyone likes to disagree with,you must enjoy people coming for you on message boards huh?

Complaining about posts being nigh-unreadable is neither childish nor nitpicking and you know it. Your cheap shot at me personally is nonsensical; I get into plenty of arguments, yes, but I am not exactly alone in my views.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: KingPiccolo

KingPiccolo
4 days ago#29
FlameMagician posted...
Even that is wrong as Black Magic was in use prior to the production of Black Mages. And even then that is specific to IX

Black magic was first introduced and associated with black Mages since FFll and its thier primary skill and trade mark to the series.

FlameMagician
4 days ago#30
bill114 posted...
FlameMagician posted...
bill114 posted...
1Tekkaman posted...
bill114 posted...

Compared to what?

Ur opinion iz wrong and u should feel bad forz having it.

Wasn't an opinion
FFXIV Loremaster
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. We can all agree that lX Vlll Vll?
  • Post New Message