• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. We can all agree that lX Vlll Vll?

User Info: FlameMagician

FlameMagician
4 days ago#11
KingPiccolo posted...
1Tekkaman posted...
Compared to what?
He's saying vivi the true orgins of the black magic art that all the characters use in 7,what a joke lmao.

Not what was said at all. Reading comprehension
FFXIV Loremaster
GFAQs FFXIV Board Discord https://discord.gg/2vhdf4K

User Info: bill114

bill114
4 days ago#12
KingPiccolo posted...
bill114 posted...
The characters in IX suck.

Sure..a skiny man with stick arms holding up a big sword with 1 arm and an impossible hairstyle is so cool 😒.if you think a black mage like vivi sucks who is the actual real user of black magic over cloud or barret then someone has certain failed you and you are not a true ff fan.

Your grammar blows.

This is all opinion anyway. And I'm not sure why you feel the need to talk up IX with multiple topics on a VII remake board.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: KingPiccolo

KingPiccolo
4 days ago#13
bill114 posted...
Your grammar blows.

Nice deflect,my point still stands strong.

User Info: bill114

bill114
4 days ago#14
KingPiccolo posted...
bill114 posted...
Your grammar blows.

Nice deflect,my point still stands strong.

lmao, are you really trying to use logical fallacies as 'proof' for a "wich charterz r teh best" discussion?

And the irony here is that this response was a deflect in and of itself.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Litane

Litane
4 days ago#15
Nope, we can't. I hated VIII and IX bored me to tears tbh. VII is the only PSX FF I like.
I've got the house all to myself, I've got the world all to myself.

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
4 days ago#16
KingPiccolo posted...
1Tekkaman posted...
Compared to what?
He's saying vivi the true orgins of the black magic art that all the characters use in 7,what a joke lmao.

I do hope that's sarcasm, since it's literally impossible for Vivi to be the origin, having been created two games later (in an entirely different setting no less). He's still overrated.

Oh, and criticizing your grammar is hardly a deflection when it makes it hard to tell what you're even saying.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: Stochastician

Stochastician
4 days ago#17
VIII
VII
IX

Fact

User Info: FlameMagician

FlameMagician
4 days ago#18
Stochastician posted...
VIII
VII
IX

Fact

LOL no. VIII is the worst of the 3 mainline PS1 games
FFXIV Loremaster
GFAQs FFXIV Board Discord https://discord.gg/2vhdf4K

User Info: KingPiccolo

KingPiccolo
4 days ago#19
1Tekkaman posted...
I do hope that's sarcasm, since it's literally impossible for Vivi to be the origin, having been created two games later (in an entirely different setting no less). He's still overrated.

Oh, and criticizing your grammar is hardly a deflection when it makes it hard to tell what you're even saying.

Dude im saying vivi's race are the true orgins of the black magic arts not vivi himself.also judging someones grammar on a message board is pretty childish considering im not a computer and any rational human beings knows that humans actually make mistakes.

User Info: ArtiRock

ArtiRock
4 days ago#20
9 did not eat 7.
This is the duty of the Grim Angels.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. We can all agree that lX Vlll Vll?
  • Post New Message