• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Dumbest moment in the franchise?

User Info: tenpowers

tenpowers
2 days ago#191
In FFVIII. When the two gardens were fighting it out. One girl falls and is hanging for dear life. Somehow, three trained mercenaries can't figure out a way to pull her up so their first option is to run all the way across garden to tell their commanding officer to do it. By himself by the way.
PSN: VileGlory
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: ArtiRock

ArtiRock
2 days ago#192
roxas9001 posted...
It's about the same except you gotta know some norse mythos stuff and read between the lines a bit.
I want the actual text. Since you said it was clear in Japanese.
This is the duty of the Grim Angels.

User Info: EAims

EAims
2 days ago#193
Did anyone mention vanilles orgasm after her summon finished attacking? If not I'll pick that. Although most of 13 was pretty dumb imo...
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: TrueBURP

TrueBURP
2 days ago#194
EAims posted...
Did anyone mention vanilles orgasm after her summon finished attacking? If not I'll pick that. Although most of 13 was pretty dumb imo...

Oh yeah, there's the whole "either you do what we arbitrarily want you to do to move the plot forward or you'll be turned into a mindless crystal zombie" plotline from XIII, definetely.
SCREAM POETRY...

User Info: ArtiRock

ArtiRock
2 days ago#195
TrueBURP posted...
Oh yeah, there's the whole "either you do what we arbitrarily want you to do to move the plot forward or you'll be turned into a mindless crystal zombie" plotline from XIII, definetely.
The more hilarious part is the villain loses if the heroes die.

This is the duty of the Grim Angels.

User Info: Aurora-Silver

Aurora-Silver
2 days ago#196
- The Romance between Squall and Rinoa, no just no
- Cup Noodles, and Gladio going crazy for it
- Luna as a bland and boring character / the whole relationship with her and Noctis - I watched Kingsglaive, I watched Brotherhood, and yet... ugh. No impact inside of the Game.
- Aeris being annoying to Cloud, Tifa being annoying to Cloud. Aeris' death did not move me, at all
- FF15 overall feeling unfinished and potential wasted. Lots of stuff happening in the DLCs, cash cash!
- FF-X2 was a mistake
- FF XIII-2 bad ending, where Serah dies just like that. I was like wtf??
- Memory Loss due GF

I guess I forgot a lot, but well x)
You can follow my Artworks here: https://www.deviantart.com/aurora-silver

User Info: sano83

sano83
2 days ago#197
Aurora-Silver posted...
- The Romance between Squall and Rinoa, no just no

What is dumb about this?

Aurora-Silver posted...
- Memory Loss due GF

How is this worse than Cloud memories messed, or Terra being mind controlled?
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]
[Show...A Little More Respect ...For Faerie Tales, Riskbreaker.]

User Info: tenpowers

tenpowers
2 days ago#198
Was the GF memory lost ever brought up before or after the orphanage? Seemed a little too convenient. Plus there was Irvine who conveniently decided not to mention how he knew everyone prior.
PSN: VileGlory

User Info: sano83

sano83
2 days ago#199
tenpowers posted...
Was the GF memory lost ever brought up before or after the orphanage?

Yes, it was. There is a conversation where some shady gardenmaster goon tell Squall to not believe the rumors of GF causing amnesia.

tenpowers posted...
Plus there was Irvine who conveniently decided not to mention how he knew everyone prior.

Yes, that is dumb. It is holding down the reveal to make it more important later. It is the same that Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy X do, and a tiny bit of Final Fantasy XII. I donĀ“t like there it either.
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]
[Show...A Little More Respect ...For Faerie Tales, Riskbreaker.]

User Info: Darth_Havok

Darth_Havok
2 days ago#200
CranberryTaco posted...
Nearly everything Tidus does. Also Snow.

"Ha Ha Ha Ha"
XBOX GT: Guilty Griever
PSN: Darth-Griever
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Dumbest moment in the franchise?
  • Post New Message