• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Who is more beautiful: Tifa or Aerith?

User Info: spccew

spccew
2 months ago#181
orah posted...
aerith looks so f***ing bad here. i hate this shot. her chin is shaved to hell and makes her face look narrow and her eyes too big.
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/8/8/7/AAeBAwAAADon.jpg
this is better.

I like bearded women too.

User Info: lightdragoon88

lightdragoon88
1 month ago#182
.....Tifa
I seek Knowledge. The most valuable resource of all.

User Info: GrutNL

GrutNL
1 month ago#183
-MrMojoRisin- posted...
Aerith is the girl you marry.
Tifa is the girl you bang.

You don't bang your wife?

User Info: tempo232

tempo232
1 month ago#184
The way I see it is
Tifa = hot/spicy
Aerith = beautiful/sweet
Jessie = cute

User Info: lezardthewizard

lezardthewizard
1 month ago#185
Where's Barret option? ... bad poll
[1779-2186-9788] [IGN: X and Sun/UM=Lezard // AS=Lenneth] [TSV is 32 & 2760]PSN Hitokiri33 pwn Lenneth

User Info: Darksteelwing

Darksteelwing
1 month ago#186
Always preferred Tifa overall, part of my original 3. Aerith as a character is a walking FF archetype, and one of archetypes I like the least.
With that said, I voted Aerith, she's simply gorgeous in this game, while Tifa looks... kinda generic?

User Info: EpsteinBarr

EpsteinBarr
1 month ago#187
GrutNL posted...
You don't bang your wife?

Heh that user (and many others here apparently) clearly don’t know what they are talking about. Tifa is the girl you marry and have amazing sex with too. She’s hot and spicy yet homely and sweet with a very caring nature who can also cook you up an amazing meal. That’s what makes Tifa so amazing. She’s the complete package.

User Info: BobbyRicky

BobbyRicky
1 month ago#188
orah posted...
aerith looks so f***ing bad here. i hate this shot. her chin is shaved to hell and makes her face look narrow and her eyes too big.
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/8/8/7/AAeBAwAAADon.jpg
this is better.
Yeah, there is something wrong with her jaw and chin. Sometimes it looks really off
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Who is more beautiful: Tifa or Aerith?
  • Topic Archived