• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Who is more beautiful: Tifa or Aerith?

User Info: TotallyABrobot

TotallyABrobot
2 months ago#141
spccew posted...
Oh really? I've never heard about that. /s

But in all seriousness, how does that make Yuffie's dad a pedophile? Men have raped women in the history of mankind.

... are you a rapist?
Women have raped men in the history of mankind, too....

Why are you asking this?
DM me if you wanna be friends on Discord
"It's such a bad idea that they removed it like, 2 games ago!"

User Info: Arvis_Jaggamar

Arvis_Jaggamar
2 months ago#142
spccew posted...
Minors by which country's standards?
Definitely a question non-pedophiles often ask.

Anyway, your point about separating physical beauty from sexual desire is an interesting one, but splitting hairs on who is and is not a child is going to end with you looking really, really creepy.

Instead of discussing legalities, well-adjusted adults should always keep in mind the principle of protecting young people from making life-destroying mistakes.
Currently Playing: Trails of Cold Steel III

User Info: Auron772

Auron772
2 months ago#143
What the f*** did I do by bringing this topic back to life!?
"I know now that no one can give you your honor. It's something you earn for yourself by choosing to do what's right." Zuko

User Info: spccew

spccew
2 months ago#144
TotallyABrobot posted...
Women have raped men in the history of mankind, too....

Why are you asking this?

Well, because you're implying Yuffie's daddy would be a pedophile for thinking she's beautiful based on a history of incestous relationships unrelated to this family.

So, by that same logic, you must be a rapist. No wonder you find video game girls attractive.

Anyhoo, that was fun messing with you.

Arvis_Jaggamar posted...
Definitely a question non-pedophiles often ask.

Anyway, your point about separating physical beauty from sexual desire is an interesting one, but splitting hairs on who is and is not a child is going to end with you looking really, really creepy.

Instead of discussing legalities, well-adjusted adults should always keep in mind the principle of protecting young people from making life-destroying mistakes.

Well, duh. Even if someone has sexual fantasies about Yuffie though, as long as they're not acting out those fantasies in real life on real children, who cares? I bet if I google Yuffie, I'ma find some questionable content.

As for me looking creepy, I'd probably care more if I valued the impressions of me that gamefaqs users have, buuuuuttt....

That, and I was just messing with the other dude.

User Info: SwordsmanOrion

SwordsmanOrion
2 months ago#145
This Brobot guy is trying way too hard.
"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare."

TotallyABrobot
2 months ago#146
spccew posted...
Well, because you're implying Yuffie's daddy would be a pedophile for thinking she's beautiful based on a history of incestous relationships unrelated to this family.

So, by that same logic, you must be a rapist. No wonder you find video game girls attractive.

Anyhoo, that was fun messing with you.

Well, duh. Even if someone has sexual fantasies about Yuffie though, as long as they're not acting out those fantasies in real life on real children, who cares? I bet if I google Yuffie, I'ma find some questionable content.

As for me looking creepy, I'd probably care more if I valued the impressions of me that gamefaqs users have, buuuuuttt....

That, and I was just messing with the other dude.
I saw a guy say that he'd rather "play WITH Yuffie" sooooooo

spccew
2 months ago#147
TotallyABrobot posted...
I saw a guy say that he'd rather "play WITH Yuffie" sooooooo

What, a man can't play games with a minor now without you immediately going to the gutter?!

What if they're at the park?

Context, man!

TotallyABrobot
2 months ago#148
spccew posted...
What, a man can't play games with a minor now without you immediately going to the gutter?!

What if they're at the park?

Context, man!
He gave zero context. And the WITH in italics? Yeah, he a pedo. Not what my poll is/was about.

spccew
2 months ago#149
TotallyABrobot posted...
He gave zero context. And the WITH in italics? Yeah, he a pedo. Not what my poll is/was about.

Gave zero context, and wrote with in italics, and that was enough for your mind to go straight to this dude diddling Yuffie?

I dunno man, sounds like you're the one WITH the problem...

Stay away from my girls.

TotallyABrobot
2 months ago#150
spccew posted...
Gave zero context, and wrote with in italics, and that was enough for your mind to go straight to this dude diddling Yuffie?

I dunno man, sounds like you're the one WITH the problem...

Stay away from my girls.
No.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Who is more beautiful: Tifa or Aerith?
  • Topic Archived