• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Who is more beautiful: Tifa or Aerith?

User Info: orah

orah
2 days ago#101
EpsteinBarr posted...
Not with that scrawny body she doesn’t.
tifa's way worse, anorexic even.

User Info: EpsteinBarr

EpsteinBarr
2 days ago#102
orah posted...
EpsteinBarr posted...
Not with that scrawny body she doesn’t.
tifa's way worse, anorexic even.

She’s at least got muscle which is something. Plus, there’s at least Dissidia NT Tifa who looks just about right. Aerith has no tone at all. I don’t know why Nomura makes his characters look skinny anorexic.

User Info: cjtencounter

cjtencounter
1 day ago#103
No question Aeriths design stands out as more iconic than Tifa to me. Her colours and overall presence....Tifa just comes across as any other girl next door. Simple plain t-shirt and black skirt. Aerith is a lot like Cloud...they have actual "character."

It blows my mind that Tifa is more popular...I just don't get it. I guess Aerith is only in half the game, that's why, unfortunately. But man her presence is so great that she still has a ton of fans.
TOP 5 consoles: 1. PS1 | 2. PS2 | 3. NES | 4. Genesis | 5. PS3
(edited 1 day ago)

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
1 day ago#104
cjtencounter posted...
No question Aeriths design stands out as more iconic than Tifa to me. Her colours and overall presence....Tifa just comes across as any other girl next door. Simple plain t-shirt and black skirt. Aerith is a lot like Cloud...they have actual "character."

It blows my mind that Tifa is more popular...I just don't get it. I guess Aerith is only in half the game, that's why, unfortunately. But man her presence is so great that she still has a ton of fans.

Less than half, actually, and Tifa has every bit as much character.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: EpsteinBarr

EpsteinBarr
1 day ago#105
cjtencounter posted...

Yeah, this post isn’t heavily biased at all. Looks are at the eyes of the beholder. To say Tifa’s looks aren’t iconic and don’t hold much presence is obviously wrong as she is one of the most recognizable female gaming character period. A lot of people like the girl next door look which Tifa pulls off perfectly. She is the kind of girl that wows you despite her plain clothing which to me is the mark of a truly well designed character.
(edited 1 day ago)

User Info: bill114

bill114
1 day ago#106
It's not even Tifa's looks that make her great. She's a sweetheart who sticks with you when you're at your worst, and her insecurities are realistic.

User Info: GodinMinaar

GodinMinaar
1 day ago#107
cjtencounter posted...
Tifa just comes across as any other girl next door. Simple plain t-shirt and black skirt.

It blows my mind that Tifa is more popular...

If that is true, I should move to where you are...!?

Sector 7?
(If your actually surrounded by Tifas' that is..)
I hope they make remake so large that I can spend fifty years strolling through it

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
1 day ago#108
bill114 posted...
It's not even Tifa's looks that make her great. She's a sweetheart who sticks with you when you're at your worst, and her insecurities are realistic.

Exactly.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: spccew

spccew
1 day ago#109
TFS Tifa is better.

User Info: orah

orah
1 day ago#110
i feel like aerith is only iconic because she died. tifa is iconic for her design as well as her character, flaws and all.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Who is more beautiful: Tifa or Aerith?
  • Post New Message