• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. HEADS UP: First Class Editions being charged this week!

User Info: FourManSeven

FourManSeven
5 days ago#31
It's absolutely ridiculous that they are charging for a collectors edition THREE MONTHS prior to release. They already send an email that they "typically" charge 2 to 3 weeks prior to release.

I don't know many people budgeted for $330 to be taken out during the holiday season when they were effectively told they had until February.

...and here I thought them debiting Kingdom Hearts III a day after Christmas was absolutely ridiculous. This is the scummiest thing they've done.
Scalefast needs to be dropped fast.

They are the company se outsourced their store to.

Charging people before christmas for an item coming in march?

WtfBBq

User Info: Reaper_1985

Reaper_1985
1 day ago#33
Just got another email from square saying they changed their minds and are going to take the money on 22nd of january now.gives us abit more time to get the money ready.

User Info: jmac1686

jmac1686
1 day ago#34
Reaper_1985 posted...
Just got another email from square saying they changed their minds and are going to take the money on 22nd of january now.gives us abit more time to get the money ready.

Really stinks for those who cancelled it because they thought charges were coming this week.
PSN:xXFireSpiritXx
ITT: adults put a game with plastic toy above xmas and their bills

User Info: Aeramis

Aeramis
1 day ago#36
Luckily I cancelled mine a few days ago. I decided to just stick with the Deluxe Edition as Amazon had a deal for $40 at one point. No need to waste $329 +tax on something I don't need.

I'm pretty sure that CE's Carbuncle summon materia will be available in game or as a DLC for less than $5.
I will block people who give smart-ass & troll responses. I have no time for that.

User Info: jmac1686

jmac1686
1 day ago#37
Aeramis posted...
Luckily I cancelled mine a few days ago. I decided to just stick with the Deluxe Edition as Amazon had a deal for $40 at one point. No need to waste $329 +tax on something I don't need.

I'm pretty sure that CE's Carbuncle summon materia will be available in game or as a DLC for less than $5.

Carbuncle is available on the digital deluxe edition for PSN
PSN:xXFireSpiritXx
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. HEADS UP: First Class Editions being charged this week!
  • Post New Message