• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. HEADS UP: First Class Editions being charged this week!

User Info: Xanderlise

Xanderlise
1 week ago#11
Just got my email, went ahead and had them charge me.

User Info: Blair85

Blair85
1 week ago#12
jmac1686 posted...
“If it’s true” I’m not sure why I would take the time to compose a fake email to freak everyone out. I would check your spam folder too. It sometimes slips into that. I know this is going to be a big surprise for some people. I mean 2-3 weeks is one thing but to push payment up by 2-3 months is pretty big.

I wasn't implying you made it up, just that it's hard to trust online communications these days, as people can get your info, and commit identity fraud, etc. That said, I did check my spam, like you said, and sure enough it was in there. Luckily I'm not in a financial situation where it will kill me to pay ahead of time, but I imagine some people are in for an unhappy surprise, if they don't catch the email in time
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: jmac1686

jmac1686
1 week ago#13
Blair85 posted...
jmac1686 posted...
“If it’s true” I’m not sure why I would take the time to compose a fake email to freak everyone out. I would check your spam folder too. It sometimes slips into that. I know this is going to be a big surprise for some people. I mean 2-3 weeks is one thing but to push payment up by 2-3 months is pretty big.

I wasn't implying you made it up, just that it's hard to trust online communications these days, as people can get your info, and commit identity fraud, etc. That said, I did check my spam, like you said, and sure enough it was in there. Luckily I'm not in a financial situation where it will kill me to pay ahead of time, but I imagine some people are in for an unhappy surprise, if they don't catch the email in time

I understand :) that’s why I wanted to hurry up and let people know. Many are expecting to get charged in February. First week of December is a really big difference.
PSN:xXFireSpiritXx

User Info: spccew

spccew
1 week ago#14
Could withdraw the money prior to the first attempt. Its just an attempt, if it's unsuccessful (because you took your money out of the bank), they will try again over the next few months.

User Info: Ravus

Ravus
1 week ago#15
Seems to be a US only thing https://www.reddit.com/r/FFVIIRemake/comments/e2yqs0/got_email_se_collecting_payments_next_week_for/
also
If this attempt is unsuccessful, there will be additional debit attempts throughout the next few months.
so chill
"Being strong and being stupid are two sides of the same coin. I wonder which side you're on?"

User Info: jmac1686

jmac1686
1 week ago#16
Ravus posted...
Seems to be a US only thing https://www.reddit.com/r/FFVIIRemake/comments/e2yqs0/got_email_se_collecting_payments_next_week_for/
also
If this attempt is unsuccessful, there will be additional debit attempts throughout the next few months.
so chill

@Ravus Did I say I wasn’t “chill”? Did I come on here hyperactive and freaking out? I was allowing people a heads up at they might get a $350 charge they didn’t expect this week because they are charging early. I’m not some poor SOB dude. I went ahead and paid for it already. I was just forwarding information.
PSN:xXFireSpiritXx

User Info: Ravus

Ravus
1 week ago#17
jmac1686 posted...
@Ravus Did I say I wasn’t “chill”? Did I come on here hyperactive and freaking out? I was allowing people a heads up at they might get a $350 charge they didn’t expect this week because they are charging early. I’m not some poor SOB dude. I went ahead and paid for it already. I was just forwarding information.
Did i quote you?
I was saying "chill" to anyone who might read this thread and think "oh s*** i don't have the money right now what's gonna happen?" but your overreaction just now definitely shows you're not "chill" at all. Damn.
"Being strong and being stupid are two sides of the same coin. I wonder which side you're on?"

User Info: DevilStrider

DevilStrider
1 week ago#18
Yeah I got the email. I just canceled mine. I'll get it from a store because I'm going on a two week vacation in December. Not paying them close to $400 in December with Christmas coming on top of my vacation.
GT: Devil Strider
PSN: DevilStrider

User Info: Jacien

Jacien
6 days ago#19
Just a random FYI for those that want the Carbuncle bonus DLC from the 1st Class Edition, it's actually also available via the Digital Deluxe package on PSN.

"Just because it appeals to children doesn't exclude me from enjoying it."

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
6 days ago#20
Random. Kinda makes sense on one hand, but I mean that’s the risk of selling expensive pre-orders as well as why they always have a huge waitlist for people who fail to pay for it. Would also be better if SE would stop selling their top tier collectors editions solely on SE store because everything about that store has issues heh.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. HEADS UP: First Class Editions being charged this week!
  • Post New Message