• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. HEADS UP: First Class Editions being charged this week!

User Info: jmac1686

jmac1686
1 week ago#1
I received an email from SE this morning notifying me that the First Class Editions will be billed early and you can expect to be debited first week of December rather than the normal 2-3 weeks before. Just wanted you all to be aware if you ordered it.
PSN:xXFireSpiritXx

User Info: Eric_Lecarde

Eric_Lecarde
1 week ago#2
I haven't gotten that email..
Ghost: Somebody call for an exterminator?
PSN: Van_Cane -Opinion: Some Dark souls Casuals/users are Morons for disconnecting a lot. (not trying to sound harsh)

jmac1686
1 week ago#3
Eric_Lecarde posted...

I ordered June 7th. Not sure. Here is what the email says:

Thank you for your pre-order of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE - 1ST CLASS EDITION [PS4]!

Pre-orders are typically debited 2 to 3 weeks before the shipment date. However, some customers have experienced payment rejections in the past due to insufficient funds or expired credit cards before payment processing leading to pre-order cancellations.

To ensure there are sufficient funds in your account, the payment processing attempt for FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE - 1ST CLASS EDITION [PS4] will start earlier than usual.

Please expect the first debit attempt to happen during the first week of December. If this attempt is unsuccessful, there will be additional debit attempts throughout the next few months. Upon successful payment, your order will be secured and is expected to be shipped near the release date of March 3rd, 2020.

If you would like to expedite this payment process and avoid any potential delays, you can pay for your pre-order now by visiting the PURCHASE HISTORY page below, click “MANAGE” for your order and then click “DEBIT NOW”.

User Info: Blair85

Blair85
1 week ago#4
jmac1686 posted...
Eric_Lecarde posted...

Thank you for your pre-order of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE - 1ST CLASS EDITION [PS4]!

Pre-orders are typically debited 2 to 3 weeks before the shipment date. However, some customers have experienced payment rejections in the past due to insufficient funds or expired credit cards before payment processing leading to pre-order cancellations.

To ensure there are sufficient funds in your account, the payment processing attempt for FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE - 1ST CLASS EDITION [PS4] will start earlier than usual.

Please expect the first debit attempt to happen during the first week of December. If this attempt is unsuccessful, there will be additional debit attempts throughout the next few months. Upon successful payment, your order will be secured and is expected to be shipped near the release date of March 3rd, 2020.

If you would like to expedite this payment process and avoid any potential delays, you can pay for your pre-order now by visiting the PURCHASE HISTORY page below, click “MANAGE” for your order and then click “DEBIT NOW”.

I also haven't gotten that email, but if it is true, I'm not happy that I can't opt to delay payment until the typical time, as I'd like a little extra money for the holidays

Eric_Lecarde
1 week ago#5
Blair85 posted...
jmac1686 posted...
Eric_Lecarde posted...

I also haven't gotten that email, but if it is true, I'm not happy that I can't opt to delay payment until the typical time, as I'd like a little extra money for the holidays

That I agree...

I just hope I have or I should have enough.. ( gotta pay bills.. on the 6th, but I do think I would have enough.. Hope... )

I order it on 2019-07-06 (( JULY 6TH, 2019...
PSN: Van_Cane -Opinion: Some Dark souls Casuals/users are Morons for disconnecting a lot. (not trying to sound harsh)
(edited 1 week ago)

jmac1686
1 week ago#6
Blair85 posted...
jmac1686 posted...
Eric_Lecarde posted...

“If it’s true” I’m not sure why I would take the time to compose a fake email to freak everyone out. I would check your spam folder too. It sometimes slips into that. I know this is going to be a big surprise for some people. I mean 2-3 weeks is one thing but to push payment up by 2-3 months is pretty big.

Eric_Lecarde
1 week ago#7
Actually it is true..

Because I just talked to the support..

jmac1686
1 week ago#8
Eric_Lecarde posted...
Actually it is true..

Because I just talked to the support..

I mean on one hand at least we know the release date isn’t going to be delayed.

User Info: EAims

EAims
1 week ago#9
jmac1686 posted...
I mean on one hand at least we know the release date isn’t going to be delayed.
That's still not necessarily true.
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

User Info: Dark Wyvern

Dark Wyvern
1 week ago#10
I just got the same e-mail for the Deluxe Edition. Just a heads up.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. HEADS UP: First Class Editions being charged this week!
  • Post New Message