• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. The effort they're putting into this is nothing to scoff at

User Info: Xanderlise

Xanderlise
3 days ago#31
FF7 is my favorite game, and for years everyone was in agreement it would never be remade and would be a huge undertaking to make the game. If it takes 3-5 years to get all the parts then so be it. Will be like a movie franchise to me. Waiting for the next part.

This game looks amazing so I am excited. I've always wanted a remake they added more story and lore to the world. I have high expectations for this game, but I am also in the minority of people who liked FF15, FF7CC and FF ACC

User Info: orah

orah
3 days ago#32
you would be even more impressed if you looked at analysis videos. yeah i know they can be a turn off, but one time i was bored and looked at one and not even 30mins in the the OP was noting how they had everything so detailed and down to the T, i was shocked. i HIGHLY recommend you look at cosmo canon observatory's first ep on the matter, look at the first 20 minutes and see what you think.
https://youtu.be/mqfVsrVKK5c

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
3 days ago#33
As it should considering this game is only 15% of the base game. can you imagine if they literally do a 1:1 turn-based remake with everything the same just with voice acting and only keep it within Midgar

User Info: Brocknoth

Brocknoth
3 days ago#34
I don't want to be that guy but I feel like it's a lot of smoke and mirrors. Then again I'm not getting the game so who cares what I think.
"You don't scare me. I play Touhou."
~ http://www.backloggery.com/brocknoth ~
Brocknoth posted...
I'm not getting the game so who cares what I think
Self-awareness Rating: 11/10

Nicely done, especially for GFAQs.
Currently Playing: Trails of Cold Steel III
They put all the efforts into the graphics and none into anything else, as Square Enix always does.
bloop

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
2 days ago#37
GodinMinaar posted...
I do see that, and it makes sense.
Still have a wait and see approach..
Best approach to have.
The_Undying_84 posted...
They put all the efforts into the graphics and none into anything else, as Square Enix always does.
Story, animation, setpieces, character growth/progression, gameplay variety, customization, voice acting, cinematography, music, extras/minigames..... they're not putting ANY effort into any of those things?
Currently Playing: Trails of Cold Steel III

User Info: EAims

EAims
2 days ago#39
Arvis_Jaggamar posted...
Story, animation, setpieces, character growth/progression, gameplay variety, customization, voice acting, cinematography, music, extras/minigames..... they're not putting ANY effort into any of those things?
Nope. Game is gonna be nothing but a walking simulator with pretty graphics.

/s if it isn't obvious. :)
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
2 days ago#40
The_Undying_84 posted...

I mean to be fair, the plot, etc are all being 'reused' one way or another. It's not like it's FFXV where they focused too much in the open world and ended up making a mess of everything else
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. The effort they're putting into this is nothing to scoff at
  • Post New Message