• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. The effort they're putting into this is nothing to scoff at

User Info: dragonkyn20

dragonkyn20
6 days ago#21
ifnsman posted...
KarmelCHAOS posted...
NotxAzazel posted...
Feels good to read some genuine positivity for once on this board.

Seriously. More often than not, I see people bashing the remake like a lousy ex.
PSN: dragonkyn20; FFXIV Mateus: Kairo Fujima
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1959052/

User Info: Kaliesto

Kaliesto
6 days ago#22
Its nice to have a positive topic for a change.
Gimme dat, gimme dat, gimme dat DramaFAQs-misterbum

User Info: GodinMinaar

GodinMinaar
4 days ago#23
The game looks breath taking!
A labor of love..
Complete agreement..

Only concern is the special conditions for summons, I've heard bad things about XV...

When I saw the release date I went out and bought an upgraded pro. I am not with those two who want part 2 exclusively for Ps5. I don't want to drop another $500.

No rush for completion either, let them polish all seven installments if they want to... I've got the memory space ;)
I hope they make remake so large that I can spend fifty years strolling through it
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
4 days ago#24
GodinMinaar posted...
A labor of love..
Complete agreement..

Only concern is the special conditions for summons, I've heard bad things about XV...

When I saw the release date I went out and bought an upgraded pro. I am not with those two who want part 2 exclusively for Ps5. I don't want to drop another $500.

No rush for completion either, let them polish all seven installments if they want to... I've got the memory space ;)
Summons in this seem nothing like summons in xv so shouldn’t worry there. XV you literally had to let your party die to get most of the summons to activate and dying was hard. We don’t have quite enough info on VIIR yet, but that you can have 1-3 summons to choose from during combat and what seems to just be a timer build up to summon them already shows the major changes between the two styles.

User Info: CranberryTaco

CranberryTaco
4 days ago#25
The demo really looks good and action packed so Im very positive for Part 1. As for Part 2 I just fancy a world and vehicles/airship and not interconnected zones. Literally no clue what they are planning with that. 🤷‍♂
1988. | AC Odyssey | 'Please be excite'
(edited 4 days ago)
I'm beyond hyped for this game and all future VII R parts, alongside TLoU Part 2 it will almost definitely be goty 2020 for me
What are you doing on computer? Go outside it's so beautifulll! Mrawww, c'mahhh!!

User Info: OmniChris

OmniChris
4 days ago#27
You're right, there is a lot of effort and quality put into this remake. Too bad there's people that will shrug it off because the game is just midgar only and they think it will be 3 hours long or some dumb s***.

User Info: GodinMinaar

GodinMinaar
4 days ago#28
Justicecho posted...
GodinMinaar posted...
A labor of love..
Complete agreement..

Summons in this seem nothing like summons in xv so shouldn’t worry there. XV you literally had to let your party die to get most of the summons to activate and dying was hard. We don’t have quite enough info on VIIR yet, but that you can have 1-3 summons to choose from during combat and what seems to just be a timer build up to summon them already shows the major changes between the two styles.

I do see that, and it makes sense.
Still have a wait and see approach..
I hope they make remake so large that I can spend fifty years strolling through it

User Info: Ravus

Ravus
4 days ago#29
So far the only requirements to summon seem to be very simple and straightforward, "be in a mini boss or boss fight". So it's not very similar to XV's requirements where you had to take Leviathan out on a date, buy her a nice dinner, maybe compliment her perfume, end the night with an expensive necklace and MAYBE she'd let you summon her.
"Being overconfident and being stupid are two sides of the same coin. I wonder which side you're on?"

User Info: Dustin1280

Dustin1280
3 days ago#30
I want to buy into the hype, but square enix has disappointed me with every FF since 12...
So I am not getting my hopes up, but will be pleasantly surprised if FF7 Remake actually turns out to be good (or even great)
RIP: Canuklehead, Karma: 1369 // RIP: Gen_Lee_Enfield, Karma: 1731 //
RIP: Orlando of the Axe, Karma: 1642 // RIP nayr626 Karma: 4395 --They delivered!
(edited 3 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. The effort they're putting into this is nothing to scoff at
  • Post New Message