• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is the Orginal Final Fantasy Vll worth playing in 2019?

User Info: KingPiccolo

KingPiccolo
2 months ago#1
Whatdiya say? - Results (381 votes)
Yes
88.71% (338 votes)
Hell No
11.29% (43 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Honestly i havent played the game since 2004 and i got so bored i stopped playing at the end of disk 1 and went back to ff IX (XD)it just was borning from what i remember and sad part is i dont see me buying the new vll until price reduction,so wdy say?is Vll the orginal worth replaying with its s***ty graphics in 2019?

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
2 months ago#2
Imo yes, infact it may even be interesting to see how some locations/characters/events/music or even some little details will be redone in this remake.

Said that, graphics have never been an issue for me so idk how it is for people that have trouble playing dated games (⊙_⊙)?
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
(message deleted)

User Info: BrightShield786

BrightShield786
2 months ago#4
Yes. Good games don’t suddenly stop being good just because they’ve been out for a long time. Chess is one of the most beloved games of all time, and look at how old it is.
"Hey, lady, I put the kiddies to sleep. Permanently." - Yuri Hyuga - Shadow Hearts

KingPiccolo
2 months ago#5
MEGAze posted...
Stop making dupes and stack paper.

What does that even mean?

KingPiccolo
2 months ago#6
BrightShield786 posted...
Yes. Good games don’t suddenly stop being good just because they’ve been out for a long time. Chess is one of the most beloved games of all time, and look at how old it is.

Board games never get old because they are reality games,ff vll looked s***ty to me back then manly how the battle fights looked cool but then that cloud advatar was to s***ty. Looking to catch my intrest back then.

BrightShield786
2 months ago#7
KingPiccolo posted...
Board games never get old because they are reality games,ff vll looked s***ty to me back then manly how the battle fights looked cool but then that cloud advatar was to s***ty. Looking to catch my intrest back then.
I wouldn’t recommend many retro games to graphics whores.
"Hey, lady, I put the kiddies to sleep. Permanently." - Yuri Hyuga - Shadow Hearts

KingPiccolo
2 months ago#8
I wouldn’t recommend many retro games to graphics whores.

I like retro games like maximum carnage,ff IX and contra but compared to the s***ty cloud advatar with no mouth and poloygon shoulders they seem god like @BrightShield786

BrightShield786
2 months ago#9
KingPiccolo posted...
I like retro games like maximum carnage,ff IX and contra but compared to the s***ty could advatar with no mouth and poloygon shoulders they seem god like @BrightShield786
I prefer the look of other games myself.

That said you are most certainly a graphics whore if you can’t play FFVII because of it’s “s***ty graphics.”

KingPiccolo
2 months ago#10
I prefer the look of other games myself.

That said you are most certainly a graphics whore if you can’t play FFVII because of it’s “s***ty graphics.”

Those other games i mentioned are retro but thier graphics are bearable,my only problem with ff Vll is the poloygon look and no mouth on the characters,god that looks bad.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is the Orginal Final Fantasy Vll worth playing in 2019?
  • Topic Archived